• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

elseanio

This fucking director
KuGsj.gif

Nice assist from Coutinho

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
These teams defend so badly. Coutinho had a man on him but he didn't do anything.

The team that Spurs played the other day were even worse.

dc89

Coutinho has scored the first goal in each of the new LFC kits

---

Marca: Barcelona have made contact with City wonderkid Denís Suárez (19) and are trying to lure the young midfielder to Camp Nou.

@City_Watch

FUCK. RIGHT. OFF.

Mastadon

Banned

---

Marca: Barcelona have made contact with City wonderkid Denís Suárez (19) and are trying to lure the young midfielder to Camp Nou.

@City_Watch

FUCK. RIGHT. OFF.

You've just DC'd twice in the same post!

<3

Hixx

---

@City_Watch

FUCK. RIGHT. OFF.

Twice in one post DC.

oh shit dc'd

elseanio

---

@City_Watch

FUCK. RIGHT. OFF.

Are you the one directing the Liverpool video feed?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

---

@City_Watch

FUCK. RIGHT. OFF.
DelayedContribution89

Sane_Man

What a ball by Coutz. Is there a better player of through balls around at the minute?

I honestly don't think so. He's the tidiest player I've seen in a long time. Just oozes class. Definitely could go down as one of our greatest ever transfers if this form continues.

And all of our new signings seem fairly class. Lucas is looking much better. Gerrard still looks hugely fit. We have Sturridge to return. Quite excited for the new season really. I'd just like us to finalise a few more transfers to add a bit more class to the first 11 and I do think we can push for top 4.

Arnie

I can't tell if liverpool are actually going to be good this season, or their fans are way too enthusiastic.

Nobody's said anything about where we'll finish this season, we've simply celebrated goals and good individual play.

You're the one reading into things, not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom