• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

No Arsenal signings really makes them angry.

VWPgOxO.png

ajfTEcn.jpg

:lol What an angry baby.

Hixx

Alfred Duncan says he'll announce where he's going on Wednesday. Wonder with us letting Alfie N'Diaye go out on loan we might finally get him...

edit: the Chronicle are reporting on Bardsley to Newcastle now too hahahah. Please.

Clegg

Didn't know the Liverpool friendly was on ESPN. Just switched it on to see a nice bit of skill from Ibe.

Looks like a slightly less refined Januzaj.

FootballFan

I see avaya is teaching everyone in that tennis thread all about doping...

If he believes every pro everywhere is doping, why does he still bother with any of it? Especially since he doesn't like it. Just seems odd and obsessed with all the doping allegations.

RESPECT ARSENAL, DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S CLUBS YOU FUCKING FAG

I can't breathe just thinking about the post :lol :lol :lol

Hahahahaa

PaulLFC

Now it's full time. Glad we got through that with no injuries. Aspas is looking good, Coutinho boss as ever, good performance from Stevie, good boost to the fitness. Just good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Omg I'm in tears

The first post was to odd_morsel
KuGsj.gif

Same goes to you btw.

You arent even europa's title challengers. Go to bed

Being nice isn't fun? This sentence always comes out from a person who always cries when someone becomes mean with them. Learn to respect other people's teams and stop acting funny cause all of you arent.

Why do you even bother? Ignore these kind of "I am the cool one here" posts

Just like that mug who thinks he's cool when actually he's just a moron

What has this to do with respecting? I was stating a fact. Learn the difference first then try to "spot on" Sherlock.

Its normal to hate a team, I hate a couple of teams. I just never disrespect them cause i dont like it when other's disrespect my team so why shall I?

I love Cabaye, he will be such a great addition to Arsenal's midfield yet Wenger isnt interested

#FreeMadBowser

Razor554

Sergi Roberto vs Valerenga

Can't say i miss Thiago that much. Thiago might be more flashier player, but he do make some stupid things in the field too.
Even in last season, Sergi Roberto was great nearly everytime he got minutes for the first team. This season should be the big breakthrough season for him.

And he got more swag than Thiago

Arnie

Called this as a good buy the day it happened. Go easy, Liverpool fans.
I guess I'm comparing him to the likes of Coutinho and Sturridge who, from day one, looked like players worth far more than we paid for them. Aspas looks decent, good technically, tidy finisher, can dribble well. But he looks, at the moment, like an £8 million signing. Nothing wrong with that, of course.

If he keeps scoring then my appreciation of him will only blossom.
So....

How was Suarez's body language??

Lol
Fine.

Nothing outwardly sulky, always demanded the ball. Would've been easier to tell if he'd have scored the header that he put onto the bar. Then he might've done his wawa celebration.

Sergi Roberto vs Valerenga

Can't say i miss Thiago that much. Thiago might be more flashier player, but he do make some stupid things in the field too.
Even in last season, Sergi Roberto was great nearly everytime he got minutes for the first team. This season should be the big breakthrough season for him.

And he got more swag than Thiago

Well if you can perform against Vålerenga there's no doubt you're world class. The mighty midtable team for Norway.

I see avaya is teaching everyone in that tennis thread all about doping...

If he believes every pro everywhere is doping, why does he still bother with any of it? Especially since he doesn't like it. Just seems odd and obsessed with all the doping allegations.
I agree with him but still enjoy sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom