• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATF487

Damnit I missed all but 10 minutes of the LFC friendly this morning, alarm didn't go off :mad:

At least I get to watch most of the F1

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm so glad Coutinho is free now and the evil is no longer in him.

The Junited Fellowship wouldn't survive another hit like that. Adnan must and will stay in Manchester. #ZahaJanuzajFuture

Oh by the way, we're close to signing Ricardo Centurión, a tricky Argentine winger. I have no idea who he is or if he's even good in FM, but Mauro Camoranesi (his teammate
KuGsj.gif
) approves!

*Juve's fanbase this mercato*

dyui6jK.gif

Zabojnik

Oh by the way, we're close to signing Ricardo Centurión, a tricky Argentine winger. I have no idea who he is or if he's even good in FM, but Mauro Camoranesi (his teammate
KuGsj.gif
) approves!

I heard about that, yeah. Such a badass name. CENTURIOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!

Arnie

going to post him a solemn letter

muppets got feelings bruv

and a large handprint in fake blood

At least you guys can have fun in the final week of the window.

Ok, this actually is a better gif because it's slow enough to allow the blood to fully seep into every quark of your cock.

COUTINHO.gif

KuGsj.gif
) approves!

dyui6jK.gif

I know nothing about this guy, and to be sure I will hate him in due course if he plays for Juve, but damn, that's a fucking incredible name.

KuGsj.gif
) approves!

dyui6jK.gif

I heard about that, yeah. Such a badass name. CENTURIOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!

I'm all for signing a young players over the next 3 years that can merge into our primaversa/reserves and then into our squad. Much prefer that than signing some high profile player who could cost us a ton and flop.

But Centurion?

0002664697.jpg

Looks like he might fit better in Napoli.......

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm no F1 expert, but what good is Felipe Massa? What PURPOSE is he serving?

Fucking Felipes of this world.

Edit: DP sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom