• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

You're insufferable.

A Barcelona-supporting Man Utd-sympathiser is pretty much a synonym for 'massive twat'

I am playing the right game here, Man United fans are half this thread, I am gathering troops for the upcoming season when I argue with all the Madrid 2 team supporters.

Anyways, I started seasons on FIFA 13 again on a different account using Liverpool. Trying to win Div 1 with as little losses as possible. In div 6 atm with 23-2-0 record(win-draws-losses).

YNWA. Timu and Sleepless know I'm lethal with Liverpool.

I am playing the right game here, Man United fans are half this thread, I am gathering troops for the upcoming season when I argue with all the Madrid 2 team supporters.

Anyways, I started seasons on FIFA 13 again on a different account using Liverpool. Trying to win Div 1 with as little losses as possible. In div 6 atm with 23-2-0 record.

YNWA. Timu and Sleepless know I'm lethal with Liverpool.

What a transparent attempt to get The_Hitcher89 back onside

FootballFan

What a transparent attempt to get The_Hitcher89 back onside

pls hitcher. :(

(I was going to make that my next post either way, but that was the perfect opportunity to win you back)

Ozil is so fucking gross.

tQU0U.gif

He looks like an insect. Ugly guy needs to stop acting like he's hot shit. And he isn't that awesome.

Nobody at Madrid needs to be goodlooking, Alonso picks up the slack for them.

And he is awesome. You're letting your love of John Terry cloud your judgement since he got battered by the Mes-Machine in 2010

@Turok, I support Everton.

dc89

Negredo announcement is imminent. Jovetic medical today.
Mancini must have been on the way out from start of last season, he wasn't supported this way.

shortyme

And he is awesome. You're letting your love of John Terry cloud your judgement since he got battered by the Mes-Machine in 2010

I kinda want to kick you in the face for quoting me and mentioning JT in the same reply. I thought we were cool man.

Turok_TTZ

DAMNIT I CAN'T HAVE A JAPE WITH YE! Don't ask why.

Alonso is most certainly the most handsome man in madrid.
Also has that look of "he will be a great coach in the future" whenever he wears a suit.

I kinda want to kick you in the face for quoting me and mentioning JT in the same reply. I thought we were cool man.

The ladies love JT, and vice versa. It is known.

@dc, sacking Frosties will end up being the smartest thing your club has ever done

@Turok, Arnie and myself mentioned the other day that Alonso just has the look of the great football manager about him :D
And why can't you abuse Everton? Residual love for Thomas Graveson?

confuziz

Banned
Tonight is Team van Bommel vs PSV (as a tribute to his career)

The following players will participate:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Arjen Robben
Frank Ribéry
Thomas Müller
Dirk Kuyt
Wesley Sneijder
Gregory van der Wiel
Wilfred Bouma
Prince Boateng
Antonini
Giovanni van Bronckhorst
Arnold Bruggink
Heurelho Gomes
Mateja Kezman
Roy Makaay
Luc Nilis
Jaap Stam.

FootballFan

Tonight is Team van Bommel vs PSV (as a tribute to his career)

The following players will participate:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Arjen Robben
Frank Ribéry
Thomas Müller
Dirk Kuyt
Wesley Sneijder
Gregory van der Wiel
Wilfred Bouma
Giovanni van Bronckhorst
Arnold Bruggink
Heurelho Gomes
Mateja Kezman
Roy Makaay
Luc Nilis
Jaap Stam.

Will watch for Makaay action.

Turok_TTZ

Negredo announcement is imminent. Jovetic medical today.
Mancini must have been on the way out from start of last season, he wasn't supported this way.

Mancini should have been fired much sooner rather than later, I'm surprised he even lasted for so long as he did with mancity. dude should crawl back to inter milan where he belongs.

Turok_TTZ

@dc, sacking Frosties will end up being the smartest thing your club has ever done

@Turok, Arnie and myself mentioned the other day that Alonso just has the look of the great football manager about him :D

You're sharper than most peeps I know, how did you figure this out? I liked a lot of players who played for madrid and Gravesen is on the good list. I liked him.

Turok_TTZ

Roy 'Das Phantom' Makaay. Great player, sadly (somewhat) forgotten by Bayern fans. I still remember how he scored the fastest CL goal against Madrid and his great performance against Ajax in the CL group stage, including a goal with the back of his head.

"In the tenth second, GOOOOOOOOAL for FC Bayern Munich."
Makaay sure was a great striker. I remember that goal too. was quite livid that day.

I'm going to sleep. Night footygaf don't let Suarez bite ye in yer sleep.

Blablurn

Roy 'Das Phantom' Makaay. Great player, sadly (somewhat) forgotten by Bayern fans. I still remember how he scored the fastest CL goal against Madrid and his great performance against Ajax in the CL group stage, including a goal with the back of his head.

I dont think that Bayern fans have forgotten him

Wilbur

Banned
Why not? The Japanese international, 24, got 6 goals in 20 Premier League matches last season despite playing deeper than he was used to at 2012 Bundesliga Champions Borussia Dortmund. The biggest obstacle stopping him from playing further up the pitch is Rooney. With Rooney gone and United failing to replace him with any attacking player of note, Kagawa will occupy Rooney's position and is quite capable of netting 15 Barclay's Premier League goals.

Are you okay

FootballFan

Hah I have that game recorded on a tape somewhere lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BPZ9VoZCQAA4IUc.jpg:large

Why can't just every online fps game be like 1.6.
One of your best posts in this thread.
Ibra to Napoli would be ... something.
I don't think they can afford 'him' or Higuain for that matter.

Think about it, wouldn't it be easier to just hand them Cavani for Albiol, Callejon AND Higuain? They clearly don't want him, and if I had to guess, it's his salary demands, they don't want to break their wage structure. (Cavani was the exception)

Salazar

Tom Coast ‏@sardinetrawler 3m
Morata: “I’m his (Ronaldo) #1 fan. I can’t imagine #RMCF without Ronaldo because the best player in the world has to be in the best team”

looool

Gulp that koolaid boy

dc89

Frosties was a terrific moment. Oh and I'm with you on Pegg and Frost, Shaun of The Dead was funny but I had no interest in Hot Fuzz or the new movie. Still not seen Hot Fuzz.

Mancini should have been fired much sooner rather than later, I'm surprised he even lasted for so long as he did with mancity. dude should crawl back to inter milan where he belongs.

He just fell out with everyone in the end.

hahahahhaah

Jack cw

I don't know. The era seems sort-of like a blur in hindsight.

Because it was somewhat forgetable...
Hitzfeld was burned out, there was no progress in playstyle, Schweini was playing on the wrong position and there was no worldcalss player in this squad besides Kahn. Brazzo, Lucio, Kahn, MvB were already past their prime. The result was a nightmare with that Klinsmann choice. I wish I could erease those years from 2002-2009... that match against Barca in 2008 was hitting the rock bottom.

Clegg

@ManUtd: "I may have a bit more information in the next day or so about how it's going." - David Moyes on Cesc Fabregas bid. #mufc

-_-

@ManUtd: "I may have a bit more information in the next day or so about how it's going." - David Moyes on Cesc Fabregas bid. #mufc

-_-

Stop talking about transfers. I have no idea why you bring them up when you're the first person to doubt the rumor in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom