• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
Weird how it was Bill Kenwright who leaked the exact amount of the clause. Seemed like a plea for somebody to buy Fellaini to fund Martinez.

Yeah, could all be a ruse I guess.

Anyway, I find it highly unlikely that the Liverpool club lawyers drew up a contract that allows Suarez to leave for £40m, and then don't let him leave when the bid has been made.

ShogunX

Yeah, could all be a ruse I guess.

Anyway, I find it highly unlikely that the Liverpool club lawyers drew up a contract that allows Suarez to leave for £40m, and then don't let him leave when the bid has been made.

If it turns out there is a 40m clause then a lot of people are going to look stupid and RAWK will go into full meltdown mode.

Ewww two posts together.

Zabojnik

Neymar and Messi work for each other and are humble, unlike the selfish Ronaldo. (not sure about Bale).

FootballFan pls. One is Brazilian, the other Argentinian. Both are their nation's idols. I'm sure they'll start out as friends and end the season as bitter enemies. I know it, you know it. One will have to leave.

Neymar-Juve, sogno possibile

panty

u9pXD.gif

Official BWFC ‏@OfficialBWFC 5m
Following a scan the club can announce that Stuart Holden has been diagnosed with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. #BWFC

Shit :(

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Messi gets along with other fellow south americans. I've only see him give shit to europeans.

kharma45

h7jXdm1.jpg

Also saw this on r/reddevils as part of a post on George Best, made me smile

Five minutes into a World Cup 1978 qualification game against the Netherlands, Best received the ball wide on the left. Instead of heading towards goal he turned in, weaved his way past at least three Dutchmen and found his way to Cruyff who was on the right. Best took the ball to his opponent, dipped a shoulder twice and slipped it between Cruyff's feet – nutmegging arguably the best player in the world at that time.

Yen

Is the film adaptation of Norwegian Wood any good? Haven't got round to reading the book yet, though.
Edit: ooh, Rinko Kikuchi is in it.

Go home ur drunk.

I'm way too sober for someone only having 2 days left of his holidays. Someone managed to get me to play halo 4 for nine hours straight, so that's what I've been doing. Now taken a pit stop going home from him at my moms apartment, she's working late so keeping the dog company before I can be bothered to get home.

kharma45

Fuck it I'm gonna play FM and sign some good players

I could only manage James Rodriguez with my budget. Midfield is still awfully lacking. Dazza Fletcher is great mind, and I resigned David Beckham in January.

YES YES!!

Between Pikmin 3 and Earthbound,
I'm probably set gaming wise until early September. And then the next thing I'll get is GTA.

We've had a Wii U since launch and I think I've stuck a total of maybe an hour into the games for it. Really must play it properly at some stage.

We've had a Wii U since launch and I think I've stuck a total of maybe an hour into the games for it. Really must play it properly at some stage.

Oh I thought you meant you're getting one.

I found it for £160 so I'm thinking of grabbing it now and getting the games a little later since I probably won't find it cheaper here.

dc89

Yeah get that thing played! Which reminds me... I really should start Lego City one day soon.

---

Marca have a Bale related headline with €140m in the title.

I think at this stage Perez should just buy Spurs.

I swear every time I manage to drive out in the dark without lights on my bicycle the police magically appears out of nowhere to tell me. Luckily they all seem to lazy to write a ticket.

kharma45

How does kharma not get sacked on FM.

I don't understand.

This is a brand new save, I stopped the first United one after winning the league in like 2019/2020 and the Swansea save I got bored of. Still the first season in this one, sitting second in the league. I've a feeling Montpellier are going to knock me out of the CL, they're dicking all over me atm.

Yeah get that thing played! Which reminds me... I really should start Lego City one day soon.

I shall.

Oh I thought you meant you're getting one.

I found it for £160 so I'm thinking of grabbing it now and getting the games a little later since I probably won't find it cheaper here.

£160 is good, my brother paid £280 at launch for the premium plus ZombiU lol.

Can't leave me hanging like that. Give me goalscorers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom