• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
zwJwxZ3.gif

Salvadora

tim payton ‏@timpayton 34m
The very well informed @amylawrence71 on @bbc5live tonight talks of tension at Arsenal between Ivan/Board who want to spend big and Arsène
Samuel ‏@samuelj29060 21m
So Guardian's Amy Lawrence says on BBC radio: Gazidis/Board want to spend big, but Wenger doesn't. Will link interview when available. #afc
Only Ed Woodward would distract everyone from the circus that is unfolding at Arsenal.

Who do you guys think has the best set of CM's in the PL going into the next season?

And if United managed to land Fellaini + Modric where would that put us?

At the moment I'm thinking Spurs have maybe the best set in Paulinho, Sandro and Dembele but I've a feeling that Fernandinho + Yaya Toure as a duo could be the best.

K1LLER7

How does kharma not get sacked on FM.

I don't understand.

You're worse than cleff. At least he's consistent in his gloom.

I saw the truth. 'Naughty god' showed me the ways of the Glazers.

I was devastated when he announced his website was closing. Now others won't get to see the Glazers for what they are.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Yeah get that thing played! Which reminds me... I really should start Lego City one day soon.

---

Marca have a Bale related headline with €140m in the title.

I think at this stage Perez should just buy Spurs.

where you get that? I went to marca but I don't see it.

Wilbur

Banned
Who do you guys think has the best set of CM's in the PL going into the next season?

At the moment I'm thinking Spurs have maybe the best set in Paulinho, Sandro and Dembele but I've a feeling that Fernandinho + Yaya Toure as a duo could be the best.

Yeah, Spurs have the best, but City not far behind. On paper, Tiote and Cabaye is good, as is Wanyama and Schneiderlin, but the first two are best.

If we got those two we'd be third.

K1LLER7

City's 'Yaya + Fernandinho'

followed by Spurs 'Paulinho + Dembele/Sandro'

If a miracle happened and we signed Modric and Fellani, also remember we have Carrick, would say top 3 in the league.

Barzul

If Levy does not accept 140 million euros, he's mad. That will pay off close to 1/3 the price of their new stadium. That's 3 years of consecutive CL money.

Barzul

Only Ed Woodward would distract everyone from the circus that is unfolding at Arsenal.
I really think Arsenal will spend, the backlash if we don't will be unbelievable. Just need Suarez back, so he can hand in that transfer request and move things along. We also need a left winger and CM. Looking like Bac will be CB cover.

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking cunt, forgotten my password to Steam, I don't understand why I haven't used the same password I use for everything. Request verification code to the email address and I can't remember what email I used for it either, checked two and can't find any fucking code. Fucking cunt fuck fuck burger FUCK

Scum

Oi! #WiiUPC3DSFuturePS4 owners. PM WiiU ID NAO!

If Levy does not accept 140 million euros, he's mad. That will pay off close to 1/3 the price of their new stadium. That's 3 years of consecutive CL money.

€140m. For one player. Why?

Scum

Fucking cunt, forgotten my password to Steam, I don't understand why I haven't used the same password I use for everything. Request verification code to the email address and I can't remember what email I used for it either, checked two and can't find any fucking code. Fucking cunt fuck fuck burger FUCK

image.php

GQman2121

Banned
Do we know who specially at Marca writes this shit? This is clearly bullshit. And the fact that other outlets cite them makes it even worse.

ShogunX

Do we know who specially at Marca writes this shit? This is clearly bullshit. And the fact that other outlets cite them makes it even worse.

By writing this shit I imagine they got a fuck load of clicks and people quoting them all over the net.

Pretty smart. They are basically the paper version of Caught Offside.

Wilbur

Banned
If Bale goes, its for under 100m Euros. Still ludicrous money of course, but... yeah.

Pls can he go next year, I want to give out avatars

panty

Ronaldo Out
Bale In

Otherwise, both will stay at their current clubs imo.

Don't see both playing for Madrid next season.

Please no. Bale is awesome but he's not that awesome. Ronnie can carry a team like Real by himself if needed, I doubt Bale could or at least not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom