• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know to be honest. It started around two months ago but I didn't really notice till a friend said that I hadn't done anything in about a month. I hadn't even realised I hadn't been eating or that I hadn't left the house. Then this past week or two I have noticed my eating a lot more but I'm just not hungry and my sleeping tablets have just completely stopped working.
Definitely go to a doctor or someone who knows his shit.

Secondly, go outside more. Hang out with friends or family, it doesn't matter. As long as you're outside and interacting with other people.

GQman2121

Banned
So I don't know why I am posting this here but whatever.

The past few weeks I have been really fucking down. I thought it was nothing but then this past week or two I have noticed that I have gone 2 days without any food without even realising. I also have had trouble sleeping even with taking my sleeping tablets and shit. Once I googled all of this crap I guess it turns out I'm depressed? I'm not even sure what to do anymore. I'm going to book a doctors appointment tomorrow but I think I might stop being on Gaf for a while and try and sort out my personal life.

Yes, please go and speak with someone as soon as possible. I grew up with a stepfather who is bipolar, and although I still don't understand depression all that well, I've seen firsthand that it is nothing to take lightly. The human brain is the most complex thing on earth and could not be more delicate. So the sooner you can have someone check you out, the sooner you'll begin to feel normal again.

deGod

I don't know to be honest. It started around two months ago but I didn't really notice till a friend said that I hadn't done anything in about a month. I hadn't even realised I hadn't been eating or that I hadn't left the house. Then this past week or two I have noticed my eating a lot more but I'm just not hungry and my sleeping tablets have just completely stopped working.

Hope everything works out for you and it's not depression

FootballFan

To be honest I hope I'm over reacting but from your guys responses maybe I'm not.

Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. But it's better to see the doctor anyway.

Also, if I took google's word every time I searched up my symptoms I'd already have died multiple times now from eye cancer and swine flu. :lol So definitely get the doctors opinion haha.

Slizz

Giant .gif

iLRZIXg0ouUIc.gif

flat but yet still arousing.

Blablurn

So I don't know why I am posting this here but whatever.

The past few weeks I have been really fucking down. I thought it was nothing but then this past week or two I have noticed that I have gone 2 days without any food without even realising. I also have had trouble sleeping even with taking my sleeping tablets and shit. Once I googled all of this crap I guess it turns out I'm depressed? I'm not even sure what to do anymore. I'm going to book a doctors appointment tomorrow but I think I might stop being on Gaf for a while and try and sort out my personal life.

good luck mate!! i hope u will feel better very soon

£25m for Modric is taking the piss. Madrid are not going to take a £10m hit on a player they signed a year ago. Modric can still become a key player for Madrid, Alonso is over the hill now and Khedira is shit. If he can't get into the first XI then he's not working hard enough.

Yup. The new hierarchy really failed to plan this summer's transfers out.

The artificial turf will shred a few shins. It's the only thing preventing Zenit from winning with double digits.
Lol, artificial turf is no problem for Russian teams. National team plays our major home games at the Luzhniki which has artificial turf that fucks up opponents. That's how we beat Portugal in these WCQs. I'm more worried about what our chief scout for this game, Michael Lumb said. He said Norsdjaelland play like Barca. RIP Zenit.

Lokomotiv handles all the turfs.

Loko4lyfe

Capello called up that 17 year old kid from Loko for the national team. New Loskov in the making!

Linius

Not terrible enough to get eliminated by a semi pro team from Luxembourg. LOL Eredivisie.

Don't blame us for Nyx' his shit club :p

Really hope Zenit and PSV will meet. Should be interesting. On the one hand it would be fun seeing Zenit kicked out. On the other having all the TV money for our selves (again) wouldn't be too bad either.

Don't blame us for Nyx' his shit club :p

Really hope Zenit and PSV will meet. Should be interesting. On the one hand it would be fun seeing Zenit kicked out. On the other having all the TV money for our selves (again) wouldn't be too bad either.

Wouldn't mind PSV at all. I would rather face them then Fenerbahce, Metallist or Real Sociedad. Even Kerzhakov might be able to score against them!

Linius

Wouldn't mind PSV at all. I would rather face them then Fenerbahce, Metallist or Real Sociedad. Even Kerzhakov might be able to score against them!

They're building a new team so facing a strong opponent is a good chance to see where they are and if I should be worried about our 33th league title :p

I'd rate them higher than Metallist or Sociedad btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom