• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Serious issue achieves comic altitude in the form of the club memorandum

4itjXkn.jpg

Window-licker is not on this list.

They are discriminating against the discriminated this is textbook DISCRIMINATION.

justjohn

I hope this story about mourinho buying khedira isnt true. Our midfield is stacked and strong already. Get rooney and a proper defender and we're good to go.

FootballFan

FF, Neymar is the PES cover boy. Messi is the FIFA cover boy.

Is your heart torn?

Nope, I buy PES even though cr7 is on it. Don't understand people that have such major problems with it.

Like the arsenal fans sayingthey wont buy fifa because a tottenham player is on the cover.

Its just the cover lol print a different one if its that annoying. We get random Aussies next to messi here.

rvy

Banned
Nope, I buy PES even though cr7 is on it. Don't understand people that have such major problems with it.

Like the arsenal fans sayingthey wont buy fifa because a tottenham player is on the cover.

Its just the cover lol print a different one if its that annoying. We get random Aussies next to messi here.

Good man.

Zabojnik

Also, I would like Juve-GAF to teach me to say "I want to make beautiful love to you tonight." in Italian. It's an awesome language.

Italian isn't my first language, but it should be something along the line of "stasera voglio aprirti come una mela".

I've never had an issue with O2 personally. Apart from the time the entire network went down.

Been with them 5 years and they sent me a £15 Next voucher the other day xD

:lol

Well I've been with Orange for years, and they've been alright for the most part, but recently, I have had 1 or 2 bars of service everywhere I go. I pay £37 a month for what is basically an Internet phone, I expect much better service than that!

And yeah, my parents and Wilbz have been with O2 for years, and they've said nothing but good things about it.

EE is shit, and my dad raves about 3.

I might look to go with them next, too.

Yeah I've heard a lot of good things about 3.

Jack cw

Bale is the best player in the PL.
And one of the best worldwide. Even a as part of Bayern Gaf I admit that, but that forcing up of money by Madrid is just disgusting. If they seriously pay that much than Bale has to deliver performances of Messi and Ronaldo combined...Poor guy.

Zabojnik

So I bought a Samsung Galaxy S from someone I know. My first smart phone. Why does a 3+ years old phone have a better screen than the latest Sony uberphones? OLED ftw.

Clegg

Bale has done it in the Champions League though.

It's not like hes only performed well in the Premier League. A couple of years ago he was overhyped. But on the back of last seasons performances he deserves to be mentioned alongside some of the best in the world.

He's not in Ronaldo and Messi's cless yet though.

How can people rate Bale ahead of Neymar or vice versa at this point is beyond me.

Bale's played in a better league than Nerman. Nerman has to prove it in a big league before you crown his ass (over Bale that is).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAN9ORwsiVA

It's not like hes only performed well in the Premier League.

It's like they forgot that's where his hype originated from :lol

I agree (as would every sane person) that he's not better than Ronaldo, but we're discussing if he's a top player. Based on last season I would say he is.

rvy

Banned

It's not like hes only performed well in the Premier League.

We'll see how well he does it when there's actual pressure to perform every game and people look at you thinking about the ridiculous amount of money they've spent. Real Madrid is not Tottenham.

panty

I'm not the one owing millions to banks and clubs and digging the hole even further, you deal with it.
Bale is not worth more than Ronaldo. Whoever believes this is a lunatic.
Despite our loans we have more money than most (all) of you :lol

Arnie

True. I like Bale, but the prices I'm hearing for him are just ridiculous.

Bale's ridiculously good though, bordering on unstoppable.

He's worth whatever price it takes. Especially if you've effectively got infinite pools of wealth. Why would Real need to sweat about money?

rvy

Banned

Sure, and there's people starving in your country. This is fucking lunacy. Ronaldo was already ridiculous, Bale is complete and utter nonsense. Ronaldo's price should have been a one-off thing. The only player worth more than what Real paid for him is Messi.

FootballFan

Btw if anyone was wondering(probably not) why I was swearing at psn earlier, I was winning online and psn signed out. I usually don't care but I am trying to win seasons with as little losses as possible.

One of my losses already came from psn signing out, luckily this one didn't count it as a win, loss or anything.

My fifa seasons journey with Liverpool continues.

9VGG6AB.jpg

YNWA

(I always send a cheesy "....you'll never walk alone" message whenever someone quits).

Zabojnik

Btw if anyone was wondering(probably not) why I was swearing at psn earlier, I was winning online and psn signed out. I usually don't care but I am trying to win seasons with as little losses as possible.

One of my losses already came from psn signing out, luckily this one didn't count it as a win, loss or anything.

My fifa seasons journey with Liverpool continues.

YNWA

(I always send a cheesy "....you'll never walk alone" message whenever someone quits).

PSN didn't quit on you, it was ...

suarez.jpg

FootballFan

^ :lololol I'd love to play him and kick his ass. Only if it's online though, I wouldn't want him to bite me so offline is off the table.

Considering the joke TV deal in La Liga and the high as can be unemployment rate in Spain, it's pretty damn ridiculous.

So we have ElTopo arguing if he's top class, rvy arguing about Bale's worth, and NermanFan Cunt arguing Nerman > Bale.

Bale is top class, I think, depending on what your definition of top class is.

No, he's not worth more than Ronaldo, nor is he better than 2008 Ronaldo.

Bale > Nerman thus far

This. He's not bad, he's great actually, but the price demanded is insane. Similar thing with Suarez. He should move to a big club though if he wants to be taken seriously, one that regularly reaches the CL (and its later stages).

He should move to Real and prove that he's actually top class.

Do you even watch the Premier League?

This. He's not bad, he's great actually, but the price demanded is insane. Similar thing with Suarez. He should move to a big club though if he wants to be taken seriously, one that regularly reaches the CL (and its later stages).

He should move to Real and prove that he's actually top class.

Do you even lift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom