• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears someone is a bit self-conscious about their height

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDINOikfd3w

jbssxbb8gGHcAW.jpg

Fernando Gago has gone back to Boca.

#ThanksMoyes

One of the obstacles for Real Madrid to convince Tottenham that the Spanish club's offer for Gareth Bale is irresistible is the bid made by Paris Saint Germain two months ago of £85 million (around €98.5 million),' claims Marca.

Marca have also claimed today that Bale 'could refuse to play' for Tottenham if they stand in the way of his dream move to Real Madrid.

Ahahahahahahaha I love you Marca.

dc89

For once I've made a thread and the first reply is something other than telling me I'm late. I hope you are proud footygaf.

Dear Moyes, Norwich is embarrassing you in handling public discussions of transfers:

On Quagliarella:

“I've heard and seen those reports,” Hughton commented. “But it's exactly the same as our work with signing Gary Hooper [from Celtic].

“From our side we worked in the correct way, very much behind the scenes and until there was something official to say we didn't say it.

“I think the fact there are some players that are being linked with us in some ways is a good thing because it means we are trying to be pro-active and we are trying to improve.

“But certainly until there is anything to say we will wait.”

dc89

Anyone seen the Bioshock Infinite DLC trailer? I would not watch it if you have not finished the game, don't even search for it.

But DAMN! I'm excited.

Clegg

We're fucking ourselves over in going for players who are at their "dream clubs" or players who only moved to their club last summer. There are the hardest players to get and they seem to be the only one's we're targeting.

We're fucking ourselves over in going for players who are at their "dream clubs" or players who only moved to their club last summer. There are the hardest players to get and they seem to be the only one's we're targeting.
Relax Clefairy. They're the good ones.

Jack cw

Feorax

More Papadopalous rumours.

- Fee is £16 million.
- Player will travel for medical on 10th August.
- Medical tests will be extensive. 8 hours worth over 2 days.
- Apparently we promised the player we'd be back in for him at the beginning of August, I assume in line with when we returned from our tour.

Sporting GAF is Bruma good?

Black Judas? Has the potential to be better than Nani but he has shit for brains. The news about PSG being linked to him aren´t true. He is involved in a legal mess about his contract and he could well stay a couple of months without playing or even training with a team.

dc89

Please don't.

Hoeneß and Pep will go mad and spent another 70m on new players.

Would Rummage have a part to play in spending that €70m?

---

Just watching Eurosport, repeat of the Portugal - Serbia U19 Euro's game and Marcos Lopes played for Portugal. 17 year old Lopes. What a beast. I hope he gets out on loan or does something with City this season.

Yeah, call me when you guys win the Champions League again. Or reach the final. Or don't get humiliated in the semi-final.
I don't know if Ribery deserves it ahead of messi, but the implication of him backed by fifa is what i'm disguted about. it's just plain insulting. it makes sense if they put one liga title instead of fifa logo.

Why does everything have to annoy me at the moment. I'm at the fucking Job Centre and my appointment was at 13:20 and I am still fucking here. There was no disabled parking available so I had to park further away and pay for the machine. They have taken so long that I have had to walk back to my car and put more money on it!

I agree, but I also think that's not poor decision making, that's Neymar's ego. If Neymar's ego will get in the way of his progress or not is yet to be seen, but he's gonna have a terrible time in La Liga. I can assure you shit like this will not fly in Barca.

I think the hair and the tricks have fooled a lot of people. Every time I see Neymar interviewed, he seems ambitious, yes, but also down-to-earth and hungry to succeed.

Mastadon

Banned
More Papadopalous rumours.

- Fee is £16 million.
- Player will travel for medical on 10th August.
- Medical tests will be extensive. 8 hours worth over 2 days.
- Apparently we promised the player we'd be back in for him at the beginning of August, I assume in line with when we returned from our tour.

10th August? I'm not sure I can manage that long.

I'm not even going to get excited.

Hindle

Banned
I wonder who Spurs will go after if they pocket £85m? Soldado seems a given, Luke Shaw would be a great investment. There is a Greek player who plays for Schalke, I can't spell his name, Papodlipous? He'd be great for them.

Ingeniero

Messi has not been as great this year as the previous ones.
He didn't win anything in Europe.
His image is tainted for ever for the tax fraud escandal, he is not an idol figure anymore.

He can't win Balon de Oro again, it would be an insult to futbol.

Feorax

I wonder who Spurs will go after if they pocket £85m? Soldado seems a given, Luke Shaw would be a great investment. There is a Greek player who plays for Schalke, I can't spell his name, Papodlipous? He'd be great for them.

I understand their scouting team has done extensive work on identifying him as a target.

Banned paper says Spurs are also in for Ilori, but again, their scouting team has been working on that deal for some time, so it's hardly news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom