• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware that Gündogan always plays good against Bayern. The rest of the time he is pretty lame.

jAm0VMms2B89R_e.jpg

Carbonox

Just watched Drive. Pretty damn good. Solid soundtrack as per for a Refn film, though the REAL HUMAN BEING song made me laugh everytime (seeing as I came in to the film knowing the piss take already).

Definitely want to see Only God Forgives.

LTWheels

FFS.

Got back my final exam results. Failed one exam by 2% and got above 70% in all the others. Can't believe it. All I needed was 60% on that exam to get a 1st overall. A knew I had a bad day, but didn't realise it was that bad. The irony in failing my last ever exam, meaning I had to do a resit. Even when including my failed result in my average mark; I still have a high enough average for a 1st. Cruel Fate.

FUCK

spidye

FFS.

Got back my final exam results. Failed one exam by 2% and got above 70% in all the others. Can't believe it. All I needed was 60% on that exam to get a 1st overall. A new I had a bad day, but didn't realise it was that bad. The irony in failing my last ever exam, meaning I had to do a resit.

FUCK

sorry bro. that seriously sucks. all the best for the next try

Razor554

Messi has not been as great this year as the previous ones.
He didn't win anything in Europe.
His image is tainted for ever for the tax fraud escandal, he is not an idol figure anymore.

He can't win Balon de Oro again, it would be an insult to futbol.

Hahah... so bitter. Those sweet tears, so salty.

Anyways Messi was the sole and only reason we got league title this season, if it wasn't for his injury he would have scored 60 league goals and beat that Dixie Dean's impossible record.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Barzagli on Magath "He once thought that I wasn't training well & punished me by asking me to do a few laps while carrying him on my back."

tumblr_mmao7mFTMq1rq8ofko1_400.gif

-

And good news, Pirlo's autobiography will be published in English by BackPage Press soon.

Ingeniero

LOL add cheating on his wife to the cunt list for Messi.
I guess he couldn't bribe the magazine like he did with Catalunyas IRS.

Feorax

Sánto ‏@Zizouology 4m
BREAKING - Bernard signs for Porto. He arrives on Friday. Club representatives in Brazil. Porto bought 50%, remaining 50% for BMG [Antena1]

Not exactly unexpected. I'm sure he'll move for £40 million in the next few years.

If we sort out our LB and CB issues in the next week or two, I'll be made up.

Suen

Dictator, criminal, cheater........this guy is everything! He should cheat on Barca instead of his wife; Figo will be his role model.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
he's not even trying to hide it. he's one of the most well-known footballers in the world and here he in some club getting it on with some broad. do these people honestly think they'll never get caught? there are other people there.

In his defense, he thought soccer isn't so popular in America.

bud

Fuck you, Messi.

http://bolarosa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/roccuzzo3.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://m.diariouno.com.ar/export/sites/diariouno/imagenes/2012/04/26/Antonella-Roccuzzo-01.jpg_1096195461.jpg[IMG]

Fuck you.[/QUOTE]

she's super cute. it's a damn shame she got implants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom