• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

ronaldo has been inside of paris hilton and kim kardashian. paris hilton is worse than some random club whore.

kim kardashian? i've always wanted to slide my arm up a woman's crack, make her close her cheeks and then see my arm disappear before mine own eyes.

bjaelke

tumblr_mqq5ivc3W41r328oxo1_400.jpg

Getting an Abbey Road vibe from this picture.

Messi

ronaldo has been inside of paris hilton and kim kardashian. paris hilton is worse than some random club whore.

kim kardashian? i've always wanted to slide my arm up a woman's crack, make her close her cheeks and then see my arm disappear before mine own eyes.

Holy fuck

Wait what did Ronaldo do?

Her exists, that is enough for some people to push the anti ronaldo agenda.

K1LLER7

Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp has revealed Manchester United midfielder Shinji Kagawa snubbed the chance to rejoin the club this summer.

Kagawa left Dortmund for United last summer after enjoying a successful two-year spell at Signal Iduna Park.

The Japanese ace endured a frustrating first season at Old Trafford, however, struggling to hold down a regular place in the United side due to injuries.

Kagawa has been linked with a move back to Dortmund this summer and Klopp has revealed that he spoke to the playmaker, but that he wants to stay at Manchester United.

"This is not an issue for him this year, not even for us," Klopp told Sky Deutschland.

"It was clear relatively quickly, Shinji wants to prevail this year at Manchester United. I did not expect a different answer, you just have to ask even once."

I feel so sorry for his wife. I think they've known each other since childhood. They have a cute little kid as well. Wow, all that destroyed. Such a sad scene

3Sixty

Birmingham City striker Marlon King has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run crash that left a man injured.

The crash happened near London's West End at 06:00 on Saturday.

---

What a great bloke.

panty

u wot m8

bud

i remember seeing a video a few years ago of ronaldo being inside of hilton's house. i'm pretty sure they weren't discussing ferguson's locker room antics.

and there were pictures of ronaldo making out with kardashian, were there not? he totally fucked her, too.

Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp has revealed Manchester United midfielder Shinji Kagawa snubbed the chance to rejoin the club this summer.

Kagawa left Dortmund for United last summer after enjoying a successful two-year spell at Signal Iduna Park.

The Japanese ace endured a frustrating first season at Old Trafford, however, struggling to hold down a regular place in the United side due to injuries.

Kagawa has been linked with a move back to Dortmund this summer and Klopp has revealed that he spoke to the playmaker, but that he wants to stay at Manchester United.

"This is not an issue for him this year, not even for us," Klopp told Sky Deutschland.

"It was clear relatively quickly, Shinji wants to prevail this year at Manchester United. I did not expect a different answer, you just have to ask even once."

I thought that was known already?

Not surprising at all, we were checking out all kinds of CAM back when Götze went full cunt, also shortly talking to Draxler and Isco's agents.

Timurid

i remember seeing a video a few years ago of ronaldo being inside of hilton's house. i'm pretty sure they weren't discussing ferguson's locker room antics.

and there were pictures of ronaldo making out with kardashian, were there not? he totally fucked her, too.
I thought kardashian was a rumour.

bud23

Messi is a cunt, we all agree on that. But who cares? He is so fucking uncharismatic that is not even interesting to talk about him.

The important issue is; Have we signed Bale yet?

bud

I thought kardashian was a rumour.

hmm, i just googled that and it appears he is actually making out with bipasha basu, but some sites label her as kim kardashian (probably because in one of those shots her face isn't really visible).

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
United gaf other than Baines and Fab I cant find any actual information on us bidding, or inquiring about other players, including Fellaini. Papers just seem to be running the story based on the fact hes one of Evertons best players and a midfielder. I wonder if genuinely behind the scenes the people conducting our business are scrambling at the moment. I wonder if there is actually a Plan B because the way it seems we had a plan A, that has failed and there are little to no indications that we are actively interested in anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom