• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's so fake and scripted, though. i can't stand it.

have you seen the film?

Yeah, I saw the film. Really enjoyed although I think the film is even more fake than the TV show. Some of the episodes seem true but others feel forced as hell. It still entertains me.

ShogunX

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm258/Saint_John_Photos/Football/Baleat16.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Remember when Bale was shit? Like some kind of curse on the pitch where Spurs hadn't won for ages when he played? Who would of guessed back then that he would turn out to be worth 80+ million. Madness.

Then again who would of thought [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOMSZQ7RacQ"]BABYCAKES[/URL] would turn out to be the greatest tune of our time?

Neymar to take over, in two years Messi will be wobbling with Adriano through the favelas of Rio de Janeiro.

hfpauzpjak.jpg

Remember when Bale was shit? Like some kind of curse on the pitch where Spurs hadn't won for ages when he played? Who would of guessed back then that he would turn out to be worth 80+ million. Madness.

Reading an interview with Bale and it mentioned about that spell, how when his name was on the team sheet, DAVID BENTLEY, YES DAVID FUCKING BENTLEY would groan.

Then to end the curse Arry brought him on when we were 4-0 up against Burnley after 85 minutes, he said to Bale "if it goes 4-4 I'm taking you off again".

Amazing. Now he's a global superstar.

PaulLFC

Kind of looking forward to BT Sport now looking at all the football the have on there - not that I'll have much time to watch it...

38 Premier League matches
380 Ligue 1 matches
380 Serie A matches
Unknown number of Bundesliga matches
100 Brasileiro matches
99 MLS matches
FA Cup, Europa League, WSL & Scottish football

No idea how they're going to show all that though, most of it must be steamed online or something.

Kind of looking forward to BT Sport now looking at all the football the have on there - not that I'll have much time to watch it...

380 Ligue 1 matches
380 Serie A matches
100 Brasileiro matches
99 MLS matches

No idea how they're going to show all that though, most of it must be steamed online or something.
Woah.

They have every single Serie A and Ligue 1 match. That's amazing.

Yen

380 Ligue 1 matches
380 Serie A matches
100 Brasileiro matches
99 MLS matches

Got my dad to sign up for that today. But on the BT site he found out he was being heavily charged because I was going over the dl limit. :/

Wilbur

Banned
Tax fraud
Takes HGH
Pulled out of a charity event
Cheated on his wife
Played for Man Utd.

:lol amazing

Not surprised to see the Tiki Dictator at it again, sly little cunt. The sooner the world falls out of love with him, the sooner I can admit he's the greatest player the world's ever seen and not just a pale imitation of Obertan

bjaelke

Real Madrid have made a world record bid of over £85m to Spurs for Gareth Bale, Sky Sports understands.

----
Kopsource @Kopsource
Martin Skrtel is close to joining Napoli on loan. Liverpool are negotiating a clause which will make the deal permanent #Skrtel #Napoli #LFC

So now the £/€7m deal has changed.

Jack Sear @JackSear
Last RT. More Papadopoulos stuff to come later in the day then. Remember there are supposed to be 2 'private medicals' this week.
Papa and that boy from Portugal.

operon

380 Ligue 1 matches
380 Serie A matches
100 Brasileiro matches
99 MLS matches

They do have 2 channels plus espn so they should get a lot of it on the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom