• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Alpha Papa, football and new White Lies album.

Hurry up August.

Can't wait till Saturday, thank fudge footy is back. You are going down Bristol City.

Wilbur

Banned
BT have every Serie A game?! YESSSSSSSSSS

eat lead cockroaches

lol still reading this bale stuff from earlier. He's for sure one of the best in the world. If I made a list right now for vulva, he'd be top 15 easy.

dc89

BQbX-E7CUAAaQXp.jpg:large

BQbQ3qACAAA_WMF.jpg:large

lol Svia, Danish journalist on twitter "About 1 meter from getting mowed down by Zenits player bus on the highway. Rich Russians don't believe in traffic laws. Now it's war."

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Real Madrid have made a world record bid of over £85m to Spurs for Gareth Bale, Sky Sports understands.

The bid has been on the table for over a week and Bale is aware of it and is becoming more frustrated with the situation.

The bid does not include any Real Madrid players moving to Spurs as part of a package.

Sky Sports understands Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is currently in Miami and that the club's stance - that the Wales international is not for sale - has not changed.

I thought Levy flew back early for 'crisis' talks? So much shit flying around.

Wilbur

Banned
If I had tits I'd make sure to rub mango body butter on them and suck them until they were so chapped, and then put them in a cup of ice and then tickle them as I nap

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hope we get some fifa later, i can feel the trophy, its so close

I hated Christiano Ronaldo for that dick move he pulled on Rooney during the World Cup a few years ago, but other than that he won me over.

Messi is a much better player though. Who else can take the time to plan the strats, dump players, pick their own manager while still being one of the best players in the world?

LegoArmo

I hated Christiano Ronaldo for that dick move he pulled on Rooney during the World Cup a few years ago, but other than that he won me over.

Messi is a much better player though. Who else can take the time to plan the strats, dump players, pick their own manager while still being one of the best players in the world?

He didn't do anything. How about hating Rooney for stamping on someone's nuts.

sohois

Real Madrid have made a world record bid of over £85m to Spurs for Gareth Bale, Sky Sports understands.

----

So now the £/€7m deal has changed.

Papa and that boy from Portugal.

It's like Liverpool have just decided to lend Benitez a hand with all these loan deals.

Fake tits can look and feel just as amazing.

Agreed. If you had 2 pairs of the same size and one was fake the other real, then the reals will probably be a bit better, no doubt. But for me I would always opt for a large fake pair over a slightly smaller natural pair.

Hixx

I believed you, probably for the last time too.

I'd have kicked him out of the club, you guys have a weak Liverpool-esq management.

Infamous was fun but at least you're still sane enough to like TLoU.

Thing is tho I am the best player. When I am not upfront Real Believe FC is so toothless.

Hat trick Hicky is my name for a reason.

Fake tits can look and feel just as amazing.

The smaller ones can for sure, big ones can do as well, but it's not easy. The amount of terrible fake tits I saw in Ibiza was through the roof. I can totally understand circumstances where they would be wanted/needed, but on the whole, keep it natural.

But fuck it, arse is more important anyway ;)

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'll be on, I can smell hixx's PS4. Footy Gaf will get a great live stream if we make it within 1 win!

I feel responsible for yesterdays draws, i fucked up so many through balls then completely stopped making them for fear of losing the ball more. Ill be better today!

Also you should be happy, the new Bioshock dlc makes up for the shitty infinite version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom