• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi >> Ronaldo >>>> Ribery > Vidal >>> Iniesta > Pirlo > Ibrahimovic > Busquets > Cavani > Van Persie >> Buffon > Schweinsteiger > Bale

ibbefXZae8wuVJ.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I'm going to be sick.

What is this bullshit.

RVP below Cavani and Ibra. Are you dumb?

Look you fucking haters

Ibrahimovic is the best footballer of the three. A colossal, smothering cunt fart of a footballer, but he is a great one.

Cavani almost single handledly - far more than RVP did for us - got Napoli to second.

There isn't much in it to be honest. Most of those > could have been replaced by =

So just go suck my fuck

Thing is tho I am the best player. When I am not upfront Real Believe FC is so toothless.

Hat trick Hicky is my name for a reason.

So you're Messi of PCFAKEBELIEVEFC, who's Villa? Who's that one that you keep bullying and gets in your face?

Messi >> Ronaldo >>>> Ribery > Vidal >>> Iniesta > Pirlo > Ibrahimovic > Busquets > Cavani > Van Persie >> Buffon > Schweinsteiger > Bale

Wtf is this?

You and FW shouldn't be allowed opinions.

JWong

Banned

John Terry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Messi >> Ronaldo >>>> Ribery > Vidal >>> Iniesta > Pirlo > Ibrahimovic > Busquets > Cavani > Van Persie >> Buffon > Schweinsteiger > Bale

Look you fucking haters

Ibrahimovic is the best footballer of the three. A colossal, smothering cunt fart of a footballer, but he is a great one.

Cavani almost single handledly - far more than RVP did for us - got Napoli to second.

There isn't much in it to be honest. Most of those > could have been replaced by =

So just go suck my fuck

You're an idiot.

I feel responsible for yesterdays draws, i fucked up so many through balls then completely stopped making them for fear of losing the ball more. Ill be better today!

Also you should be happy, the new Bioshock dlc makes up for the shitty infinite version

We were all pretty bad when it mattered. Today is the day.

I'm happy about it, considering your reasons for disliking Infinite you should be fuming with the Rapture dlc!

Wilbur

Banned
Iniesta/Pirlo is a = but then that's a cop out

You're all too pussy to do your own lists

Cop out, picking on another because you can't handle beards not beating pales, grey haired rapists not beating el matadors

Salva's got the right idea, I'm fucking out of here.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We were all pretty bad when it mattered. Today is the day.

I'm happy about it, considering your reasons for disliking Infinite you should be fuming with the Rapture dlc!

Rapture...pre disaster...with an opening "no combat" like infinite where you can immerse yourself in the world.

Today is the first day I have ever uttered the words "holy shit i need to be alive for that"

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Kyoufu has the worst decision making of anyone I have ever seen, ever

But he is actually very good at scoring

You cannot argue he is in a stupid number of good positions when the ball falls too him, no matter what position he plays, I have no idea how he does it.

Rapture...pre disaster...with an opening "no combat" like infinite where you can immerse yourself in the world.

Today is the first day I have ever uttered the words "holy shit i need to be alive for that"

But it's another strand
of the 'constants and variables' that you thought ruined the inclusion of Rapture in Infinite!

But yeah, I agree, I love Rapture and I can't fucking wait to walk around in a version of it before everything went to hell :D

I'm not even kidding when I'm saying that Kyoufu has the spring button down for 90 minutes of every single game. He usually pulls at least 3 hamstrings.
KuGsj.gif

But hey, he runs back to help the defense... Unlike some other Newcastle supporter.

Not naming names.

But his name is William.

Mr Cola

But it's another strand
of the 'constants and variables' that you thought ruined the inclusion of Rapture in Infinite!

But yeah, I agree, I love Rapture and I can't fucking wait to walk around in a version of it before everything went to hell :D

Oh im 100% sure story wise
this is just going to be another twist on Infinites ending and that does suck, im hopeful they can spin it in a way that makes Rapture more relevant than just "another strand" of infinites variables.
But even if they do this just being in rapture again is awesome, in a new engine to boot. Its almost too perfect.

Hixx

Kyoufu has the worst decision making of anyone I have ever seen, ever

But he is actually very good at scoring

You cannot argue he is in a stupid number of good positions when the ball falls too him, no matter what position he plays, I have no idea how he does it.

he is always in my way

Mr Cola

I'm not even kidding when I'm saying that Kyoufu has the spring button down for 90 minutes of every single game. He usually pulls at least 3 hamstrings.
KuGsj.gif

But hey, he runs back to help the defense... Unlike some other Newcastle supporter.

Not naming names.

But his name is William.

I keep telling Kyoufu to hold the damn lt button instead of sprinting and to control the ball. And to his credit Will literally carried us in a 2-2 game where we were 2-0 down and had to win, and should have won :(. I think my pass accuracy that game was 25%

lol Svia, Danish journalist on twitter "About 1 meter from getting mowed down by Zenits player bus on the highway. Rich Russians don't believe in traffic laws. Now it's war."

That's not our bus, it's just Hulk's ass.

Just saw our lineup. Tymo playing CB (ugh), Arshavin in starting lineup (lol), Kerzhakov on bench(thank god).

Wilbur

Banned
Actually I'm back because Marcotti has just said in the Racing Post's preview of the season (it's a good read guys) that Nani is one of the most talented players ever to grace the Premier League.

Their prediction:

1. City
2. Chelsea
3. United
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool
7. Everton
8. West Ham
9. Villa
10. Southampton
11. Swansea
12. Newcastle
13. West Brom
14. Stoke
15. Fulham
16. Norwich
17. Hull
18. Sunderland
19. Cardiff
20. Palace

If Sunderland finish below Steve Bruce then Hixx pls just account suicide with a picture of yourself nakes

That's not our bus, it's just Hulk's ass.

Just saw our lineup. Tymo playing CB (ugh), Arshavin in starting lineup (lol), Kerzhakov on bench(thank god).

Fc Nordsjælland got their first keeper on the bench because the first keeper wants to move clubs, I bet on you with handicap -1 and -2, you will get me my money.

No, that's the demo date which will be released later this week.

Oh alright.

Can't wait for the demo, it's always better than the full game somehow.

KuGsj.gif

Not naming names.

But his name is William.

My role is to attack, I'm the second highest goalscorer with a shiton of assists. The amount of goals I've created from counter attacks is ridiculous.

I'm Gareth Bale.

Hixx

Actually I'm back because Marcotti has just said in the Racing Post's preview of the season (it's a good read guys) that Nani is one of the most talented players ever to grace the Premier League.

Their prediction:

If Sunderland finish below Steve Bruce then Hixx pls just account suicide with a picture of yourself nakes

We will not get relegated. We still need a creative midfielder and two full backs but there's a month left. If we get those, we will be fairly comfortable imo. Hull and Crystal Palace will definitely be down there, Cardiff aren't really making big strides, neither are Stoke, Fulham or Newcastle. In fact Fulham are my dark horse to have a really poor season.

We won't be as bad as we were last season, results wise or performance wise. Our performances against Spurs and City were quite promising.

My role is to attack, I'm the second highest goalscorer with a shiton of assists. The amount of goals I've created from counter attacks is ridiculous.

I'm Gareth Bale.

there is a reason for that wilbur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom