• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

yooooooooooooooo there is a pube on my keyboard....

oh

ohhhhhhhhhhhh

iovQARDU6PC4d.gif

The agent of Fabio Daprelà revealed that the player was wanted by Sunderland but Brescia Pres. Corioni wasn't satisfied by the offer.

Was presented at Palermo today instead.
3AQmK.gif

Hixx

The agent of Fabio Daprelà revealed that the player was wanted by Sunderland but Brescia Pres. Corioni wasn't satisfied by the offer.

Was presented at Palermo today instead.
3AQmK.gif

Who?

Never heard of him or even seen him linked.

Can't be that good if he's signing for Palermo though, so not really fussed if we were in for him at all.

dc89

Dear Rummage.

Thank you for letting us use the training ground. Here is a nice picture of us.

BQb-RpSCAAIkYNQ.jpg:large

You're not so bad after all.

PRCat.

Wes

venison crêpe
Antonio Luna has spoken with real affection about the fans who have already taken him to their hearts.

Luna has been thrilled with the amount of support he has received from the claret and blue army on social media sites aswell as in person during pre-season games since making the move from Spain.

Luna is already somewhat of a cult figure with the fanbase.

Supporters on messageboards have given him the nickname Tony Moon, taken from the English derivates of his name.

And his appearance has also been lauded by online fans, with supporters hailing his bearded look, not seen in B6 since the departure of colossal defender Olof Mellberg.

Smiling and laughing instantly, Luna said:"I know all about the name Tony Moon. I really, really like that. I love it. It's good fun. Well done to the fans on coming up with that.

"I am so pleased about it, really delighted. I am happy to be called Tony Moon here at Villa!

"I am really pleased with my beard too and it seems the fans like it.

"I believe the last person to have one here was Olof. If they like it, I will grow it even longer!

0,,10265~12105023,00.jpg

Tony Moon and Okore, melting Villa fans hearts since July '12.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hold my Liquor is old Kanye trying to claw back through medicority

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom