• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
High-Five-GIF-2.gif

bwahaha I just saw your tweets, yogurt

Alpha Papa, football and new White Lies album.

Hurry up August.

Can't wait till Saturday, thank fudge footy is back. You are going down Bristol City.

I wish Alpha Papa was out this weekend. My brother is coming down from Norwich for the weekend, and both of us are massive, massive Partridge fans, and probably would have gone to the cinema to see it :(

Arnie

I want double Alpha Papa.

Cashing in one of Wilsenberg's chicken cards for tea. They're like food rations from the war.

Arnie

So is the Papa thing back on, or is just paper talk and rumors?

All of Greece seems to think he's signing for us.

But all of Russia seemed to believe we were signing the lemon curd, so it doesn't mean anything yet.

Apparently we have more than one medical booked this week, and Skrtel looks set to move to Napoli (indicating a central defender will be brought in).

Cross your elbows.

Shagwell

All of Greece seems to think he's signing for us.

But all of Russia seemed to believe we were signing the lemon curd, so it doesn't mean anything yet.

Apparently we have more than one medical booked this week, and Skrtel looks set to move to Napoli (indicating a central defender will be brought in).

Cross your elbows.

Fucking hell I stop paying attention to transfer rumours for two days and all of a sudden Skrtel could be on his way out, we're looking at some left-back on loan, and Papa interest is back on!?

I'm cool with it all things considered. Now we wait....

You know, I always liked Schieber and thought he'd come good some day... Nope, I don't think so anymore...

Sell Schieber, we've got Ducksch. Even more ridiculous hair than Reus and I love it. Sadly I can't find a pic of his current hair, so I'll just post this one from a few weeks back because Ducksch is awesome.
z0rZ2eB.jpg

Mastadon

Banned
Fucking hell I stop paying attention to transfer rumours for two days and all of a sudden Skrtel could be on his way out, we're looking at some left-back on loan, and Papa interest is back on!?

I'm cool with it all things considered. Now we wait....

And wait for the inevitable disappointment!

Its a long shot, but can anybody tell me much about Hameur Bouazza or Mamady Sidibe? Other than them both having great names.

Sidibe (ex-Stoke?) is rubbish. Imagine your typical striker who is fast and strong, but completely lacking in every single other department. That's Sidibe.

Bouazza (ex-Watford?) is/was tricky and quick, but has shit end product

Messi is such a fuckin cunt. it's not exactly a surprise, everyone could see through his fake-humble gimmick but goddamn, it's entertaining to see him crash and burn.

Sidibe (ex-Stoke?) is rubbish. Imagine your typical striker who is fast and strong, but completely lacking in every single other department. That's Sidibe.

Bouazza (ex-Watford?) is/was tricky and quick, but has shit end product

Hm... would they do a job in Scottish division two? :p Cheers though, we've got them both on trial at the moment but we've got too many strikers as it is. The youngsters will never get a game, and that was one of the big positives for me going into division 3.

It really says a lot about the manager that even at this level with a squad mainly of ex-SPL players he still feels the need to bump up the wage bill bringing in all these English league failures.

Hm... would they do a job in Scottish division two? :p Cheers though, we've got them both on trial at the moment but we've got too many strikers as it is. The youngsters will never get a game, and that was one of the big positives for me going into division 3.

It really says a lot about the manager that even at this level with a squad mainly of ex-SPL players he still feels the need to bump up the wage bill bringing in all these English league failures.

Bouzza definitely if he's anywhere near as good as he was for Watford

Not sure with Sidibe, depends on defenders ability to deal with his strength. He could cause a lot of goals by just standing on the penalty spot and causing mayhem

I would love to see Madrid crash and burn if they get bale this summer. Shit, that would be hilarious.

Nah, I want this:

Spurs reject £85m offer

Bale hates Spurs and plays shit because he doesn't care

Bale can't return to previous form

Bale leaves on a free transfer to Hull FC

OT: but what's your avatar about?

The mighty Brondby

Trying to think of one I'd like. Too many Breaking Bad avatars as it is, can't find a good Justified or Interpol avatar, don't really like the football avatars. I'd go back to the Howard Moon one, but I deleted it :(

@Fergie, dunno, 3 people's PS3s crashing is too much of a coincidence for it not to be a game-wide bug imo

dc89

Have I got any decent photoshoppers in the house this evening? I need someone to work on a top secret avatar project.

Batigol

Banned
Fuck international friendlies so close to the start of the season. In fact just fuck international football altogether.

Abolish all international football unless it's the Euro's or the World Cup.

No qualifiers either. Participants are chosen at random out of a hat.

Alternatively, whoever has the nicest shits

GQman2121

Banned
Bale ---> Real
Spurs <--- £85m
Soldado ---> Spurs
Valencia <--- £28m
Torres ---> Valencia
Chelsea <--- Five sticks of gum. Jose's choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom