• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

JRNHFdM.png

Bacon, do you want to take on the challenge?!

That Konoplyanka dude was quite good at Euro 2012.

He also scored a nice goal against England.

Surprised he hasn't been linked with a move more because he looked like a pretty good talent.

Jesus Svia, I fell asleep only to be wakened up by the commercials.

Yeah, the game really died after Zenit scored. I don't care though, I just want us to make it to the group stage in any way we can, lol. Not because I think we can do well there but because I don't want CSKA to have the sole slice of dat CL money.

Wilbur

Banned
Guardiola:

"There are no excuses for that defeat. We have seen how hard it is to win all the time. We didn't have Franck [Ribéry] and he is a very important player for us. It hurt us that he could not play.""

how do u contradict urself so quickly

#burnbayernburn #dantesinferno

How good is he?

On a scale of Bebe to Micky.

He's very good, explosive and versatile. Hard to compare him to Mickey since Mickey had good teammates to play with at Shakhtar compared to the dreck at Dnipro. I think Konoplyanka would fit in perfectly into the type of game Liverpool tries to play. 20 million or so would do it methinks. Oh and no third party ownership either, no excuses this time Brendan.

If Liverpool get Konoplyanka then they'll be my EPL team for this season.

He's very good, explosive and versatile. Hard to compare him to Mickey since Mickey had good teammates to play with at Shakhtar compared to the dreck at Dnipro. I think Konoplyanka would fit in perfectly into the type of game Liverpool tries to play. 20 million or so would do it methinks. Oh and no third party ownership either, no excuses this time Brendan.

Get it done B-Rod

Get it fucking done.

Arnie

I'm sold. Hard to compare him to Micky because Micky is the mustard GOAT. Russian Messi will have to do. Swoop, Brendan. Swoop.

Guardiola:

"There are no excuses for that defeat. We have seen how hard it is to win all the time. We didn't have Franck [Ribéry] and he is a very important player for us. It hurt us that he could not play.""

how do u contradict urself so quickly

#burnbayernburn #dantesinferno

Pepe was a mistake for Bayern, they had the perfect team and they had to bring the king of Tika Taka. Time will give me the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom