• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just do it anyway. Then you can set about creating PR Cat V2.0

Sorry I really don't feel like it at the moment :lol

I like the idea though. The problem is that these kind of images lose a lot of their detail and crispness when you downsize them, making them look a bit awful.

dc89

Sorry I really don't feel like it at the moment :lol

I like the idea though. The problem is that these kind of images lose a lot of their detail and crispness when you downsize them, making them look a bit awful.

business-cat-14.jpg

Hixx

Apparently we bid £12m for Moussa Sow. Been rejected.

We don't need strikers, get some fucking midfielders and full backs in.

pulga

Banned
Oh Im sorry, has this become some sort of alternate reality where we must avert our eyes and not watch games and comment on them?

If you dont like it, feel free to make a Barca only thread

You'll also be making a thread for when the Oscars and Olympics come around, three birds one stone!

I was wondering the same. Also, is footygaf this hyperbole alwaya ? or is it only against certain teams ?

Teams who get no mercy:

Man Utd, Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Liverpool, PSG, Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Napoli, Inter, Newcastle

Teams who for whatever reason are liked by neutrals:

Dortmund, Spurs, Swansea, Juventus, AC Milan

They can all fuck off except for Liverpool and Napoli as far as I'm concerned :p

FootballFan

No we Madrid fans just follow also other football than your own team.

Dat old man's crazy talk.

1 week before signing Isco "who is he and what position does he play"

:lol didn't even hear of Illarramendi before you went to spend 65m on him. Only thing you knew was "next Xabi Alonso" lolol

Excluding Suen and Koko.

pulga

Banned
A2rmB51.jpg

Messi redeemed. It was faked. You can even see Thiago's head in the first pic.

Not sure if serious.

Where's Thiagos head in the other one, snuggled in between Messi throbbing cock as he presses it against the hookers twat?

Edit: oh wait theres the other one

This... This is amazing hahahahahahahaha

Suen

My boy Grenier really knows how to kick them.
Kinda regret talking shit about him. It's Wengers fault, Wenger linked with some French player does not end up good lately. But Grenier sure know how to kick the ball and he could have strenghten our squad. Thing with Grenier is that he still isn't that top player who'll guarantee you goals or excellent performances always. From the little I've seen and read people say he doesn't stay consistent. Some games he's great, others he fail to shine and he keeps going back and forth between the two. Still I'd take him over Sanogo
and Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom