• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

ibysHwHl84GF9i.gif

Cunte is arousing me.

Is it just me or does those guys somehow have a glow effect around them?

And LOL at Lewandowski...
Man, stop crying and play... or refuse and take place on the bench. 9 months until you can join Bayern... its not that long.

The glow shows that Micky is the chosen one, the guy to destroy Bayern. Alomerovic has it because Micky is near.
Probably some iPhone picture auto-correction stuff

You're talking about that stuff from Poland? It's from Poland's bild, so I wouldn't put all that much believe in the truth. And whatever, Lewandowski can't even afford to play a bad season or he'll be even more fucked at Bayern than he already is.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
According to a journalist for Valencia-based radio station Cadena Ser, Tottenham target Roberto Soldado has been excluded from Los Che’s squad for their pre-season tour of the USA.

soon

Wilbur

Banned
The bellwhiff who sniffs around Kagawa just after he sold him ?

Fuck is wrong with you, cuntknuckle

As if Frogson wasn't sending envelopes filled with petals and pubes to Ronaldo the second he rocked up in his lovely mediterranean castle

get real salzeer

GET REAL

Kloppsy is the only one who can stop Fraudiola. For this, be grateful.

Just playing Devil's advocate but Rio has never watched a reserve game then? Or trained with him either?

He's trained with him because of the last 2 tours. I don't know if Lingard has trained with the 1st team during the season though. I know Adnan trained with the first team the last week of the PL and Varela trained with the first team the last 2 weeks of the season.

As for watching him, I never read tweets about Rio attending the game, nor have I heard Paddy mention it during the reserve games that he's watching.

Kyoufu

Looking forward to Steve Harper's testimonial. Players expected to play so far:

Alan Shearer, Les Ferdinand, Faustino Asprilla, Rob Lee and David Ginola for Newcastle

and

Paolo Maldini, Franco Baresi and Andriy Shevchenko and more to be announced.

Willkiller, you going to this? Tickets are cheap.

Arnie

Looking promising.
I don't know if you're being sarcastic but I believe we're purposefully waiting for the clause to lapse because we have no intention of paying that fee. From tomorrow Shalke can't come back to us quoting a release clause.

If they do want more than the rumoured €16 million then it's better for us to switch targets.

Timurid

Alan Shearer, Les Ferdinand, Faustino Asprilla, Rob Lee and David Ginola for Newcastle

and

Was Ginola just confirmed? Because I didn't see him on the list yesterday.

and

Oh yeah I'll be going, it'll be a good night!

The United/Nike deal is going to be announced very soon though. The contract negotiations exclusivity ends tonight which means Adidas/whoever the fuck else are free to enter. I'd be surprised if Nike and United haven't already come to an agreement, though Woody boy may think Adidas will offer more.

Nike have given us a load of shit shirts but it's still preferable to the generic Adidas three stripes stuff.

To be fair, why am I even talking about shirt aesthetics when we're getting this stuck on there from next season:

Chevrolet_logo2.jpg
The company making life difficult for Nike is Warrior, apparently.

Hixx

Will Harper actually get off the bench to play in his own testimonial? Says a lot that he had to wait twenty years for one. The turncoat.

rvy

Banned
Allow me to preface my brief playthrough experience of PES 2014 with an admission. I'm a FIFA guy. Like (almost) everyone else, I jumped ship in the late noughties and - despite still playing with PES controls - have barely looked back. The apparent reinvention of the PES series over the last few years piqued my interest of course, but nothing more than that. FIFA's been fine, just fine - even excellent at times - and the licences, online play and sheer glut of gameplay options means I've rarely looked back.

The thing is, FIFA's big comfort blanket quickly lulls you into forgetting what it is that's important about these games. It's not the training system, the online infrastructure or the bloke on the box. It doesn't matter if the team you support's left-back tweets about it (Jose Enrique is a big fan, it seems). It's the pleasure you get from the simple elements of the game - the passing, the shooting, the dribbling - that's all that really matters. Or at least it should be.

I'll try not to fall into the trap of talking in vague terms about "gameplay" and "fluidity" and will begin as simply as I possibly can. Within 30 seconds of playing PES 2014 I knew, fairly instinctively, that this is the year that my allegiances switch back again.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-31-pes-2014-preview-why-ill-be-making-the-switch-back-this-year

DAAAAAAAAAAYUM

I FUCKING TOLD YA'LL BITCHES

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM

Moyes just flinging £30m at a bunch of midfielders, hoping one sticks? Marchisio now supposdely.

Thats a good deadline day FM tactic. Throw money at loads of players, then you get surprised when two accept and you have to somehow find an extra few million because you want both.

Batigol

Banned
Whoa, that Lewandowski statement in Polish magazine 'Fakt'. Watzke and Zorc come off as liars. Gündogan better make sure there's a release clause in his new contract.

He's coming off as a bit of a cunt now. God forbid Dortmund hold you to the contract you signed, you pleb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom