• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Clearly the papers haven't been reading what Mou has been saying, considering he said that the striker he wants won't cost £40m or £50m.

£30m, MAYBE £35m and the deal will be done in my opinion if United are prepared to sell to us.

Who cares what Mou said, managers lie all the time. If Chelsea want him they will keep bidding until the window closes.

Rooney will be sold but not before our game vs Chelsea.

I imagine personal terms are already agreed, no way we would let Rooney join them and have him at Old Trafford in a Chelsea shirt. He'll sit that one out then join them.

We're going to be worse this season aren't we? If Rooney is being sold, he should have been sold a while back and used that money to get James, the donkey loving cunt.

I hope Nani regains form. Nani, Shinji, and RVP interchanging could be fun.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Only two weeks until it's back...
Breaking Bad!!!

Finally

tumblr_m3nif4ZMAv1r30r4xo6_250.gif

kharma45

We're going to be worse this season aren't we? If Rooney is being sold, he should have been sold a while back and used that money to get James, the donkey loving cunt.

I hope Nani regains form. Nani, Shinji, and RVP interchanging could be fun.

Yeah that would be nice to see that play out.

Wes

venison crêpe
Mirror says £22m bid for Bernard from Arsenal accepted.

Melgarejo on loan to Liverpool.

Darren Bent still loitering around like a bad cold.

Was just listening to Ramon Calderon on the radio while playing ETS2 and he said that Ronaldo wants €20m a year net and Perez said that if he wants to leave he can pay him €1bn and he'll buy Messi, which left Ronaldo pissed off.

He also said Ronaldo rejected him in 2008 because he loved United and wanted to spend another year there.

dc89

Amazing to see a City winger actually take on a man, beat him and cross the ball.

And I had my hopes pinned on Adam Johnson.

Rooney to Chelsea won't happen. Woodward and co. will run down Rooney's contract before selling him to a PL rival, especially if he's a marketing guy whose all about the brand.

Rooney to Chelsea won't happen. Woodward and co. will run down Rooney's contract before selling him to a PL rival, especially if he's a marketing guy whose all about the brand.

We will sell him if we get players.

But since it doesn't look like we will get players - we won't sell him.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Pcfifagaf im hopping on now if anyone wants to do our last 2 games, need 2 points from 2 to stay up, Quiche says hell be on if the game gets boring, ill fill for any!

We will sell him if we get players.

But since it doesn't look like we will get players - we won't sell him.

Agreed. It especially depends on the profile of the players coming in. The club still has decent leverage over an 'angry and confused' Rooney though. If he doesn't perform this season, he's risking his standing in the World Cup side (lol, okay, not really) and more seriously, the wages a buying club would offer him down the line.

Kind of, but that's because I am expecting we will get some good players by the end of the window.

If we don't sign anyone, then no.

If we get Fellaini and say Modric - yes.

Yeah, my statement was as it stands. To be fair there is still a lot of time in the window so who knows what could happen. But as it stands, you won't finish above City.

Salvadora

Yeah, my statement was as it stands. To be fair there is still a lot of time in the window so who knows what could happen. But as it stands, you won't finish above City.
I dunno Will, City looked like a band of players who only cared about their paycheck last season.

They've got a better manager, but I'm not wholly convinced yet.

Chipotle

FPL question: if Bale goes to Real will I just get the money back and have to fill the slot? Won't get more if he goes for an obscene amount or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom