• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

TadkV.gif

Salvadora

Brendan Rodgers is saying that Suarez "totally understands" Liverpool's decision not to sell him and isn't moping. He is happy, apparently.

The one time you could act like a cunt Luis..

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Caulker to Cardiff official, very strange move. We'd better have a good signing in mind, now that the move for Cheriches has been called off.

I shudder to think who will play against Monaco on Saturday? Fryers and Dawson? Against Falcao? Yikes.

Brendan Rodgers is saying that Suarez "totally understands" Liverpool's decision not to sell him and isn't moping. He is happy, apparently.

The one time you could act like a cunt Luis..

We'll see, he's not exactly one for hiding his emotion, we';ll know how happy he is within 10 seconds of the Olympiakos game

Why does Germany get the superior Head & Shoulders commercial? Mats Hummels is ridiculously handsome.

That he is

Caulker to Cardiff official, very strange move. We'd better have a good signing in mind, now that the move for Cheriches has been called off.

I shudder to think who will play against Monaco on Saturday? Fryers and Dawson? Against Falcao? Yikes.

If you go for Alpha Papa, I'm going to hunt AVB down like a dog. Not sure why you''ve let Caulker go.

Damn, didn;t realise the City game was on ESPN

Yen

Loan or transfer?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Loan or transfer?

Transfer, 4 year contract.

I don't really know what to think, I never like selling academy players, but it's the best thing for his development. He needs to be more than 'the guy we wheel out against Stoke'. We'll see on September 2nd whether this is a mistake.

What am I looking at here Picasso?

That's what the scoreline on the screen should look like. It shouldn't be top middle like it is for this match, it shouldn't be bottom left of the screen like Sky tried for a few weeks and everyone hated. It should be a simple graphic in the top left corner of the screen, taking up as little space as is reasonable and displaying the colour of the kits that each team is wearing.

To be fair, City are wearing black and AC Milan white so my little drawing wasn't 100% accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom