• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobito

Banned
Transfer, 4 year contract.

I don't really know what to think, I never like selling academy players, but it's the best thing for his development. He needs to be more than 'the guy we wheel out against Stoke'. We'll see on September 2nd whether this is a mistake.

Tbf you got good money for him you can reinvest

Still a better midfield then united.

jZz1nDxQUlYqd_e.jpg

oh my lord

This is just, frankly, embarassing on so many levels.

Throw the towel in, you fucking spuds.

To be fair, if there's one gang of knobends who would actually go to the effort of photoshopping Messi to make him look bad and take him down a peg or two, its Madrid fans

Tc91

Lmao, nice control from Negredo flicks it to Nasri who controls it and flicks it to.... GARETH BARRY.

Move breaks down and goes to shit.

pulga

Banned
To be fair, if there's one gang of knobends who would actually go to the effort of photoshopping Messi to make him look bad and take him down a peg or two, its Madrid fans

Now you're going to claim madridistas fabricated the whole tax fraud issue. Need a tin foil hat?

Are you some kind of closet Barca fan, Hitcher? You seem to be brown-nosing them a lot these days!

bobito

Banned
Now you're going to claim madridistas fabricated the whole tax fraud issue. Need a tin foil hat?

Are you some kind of closet Barca fan, Hitcher? You seem to be brown-nosing them a lot these days!

Messi wanted to sign the shirts for the kids but ronaldo stopped him.

Wilbur

Banned

Nope. He just hates Madrid more.

I'm undecided. Both are an equally unworthy cavalcade of cunt snorts

pulga

Banned
I honestly can't think of two worse teams then real and barca.

I can.

Any team buying their way into being competitive. Say what you will about Barca and Madrid, at least we spend what we earn through footballing means. Cry all you want about TV rights, it's still more legit than some oil baron pumping their money into the club or whatever the fuck mobsters like Abramovich do.

noal

Banned
Do you get ESPN as part of the BT sport deal?

I signed up as part of my broadband but can't watch it. Does this not activate until a certain date?

The tax thing is pretty cut and dry, Messi is a cunt

But you have a high proportion of knobends spporting you, and have fans working at a major newspaper who have been known to doctor images in order to paint Madrid in a more positive light, and Barca in a negative one. That's a fact. So it isn't exactly beyond the realms of possibility that the same thing has essentally happened regarding Messi's non/altercation with the stripper, whether its come from a fan, a journalist, some random bellend with photoshop, whoever.

And no, I'm far from a Barca fan. I'm merely an ABRM.

bobito

Banned
I can.

Any team buying their way into being competitive. Say what you will about Barca and Madrid, at least we spend what we earn through footballing means. Cry all you want about TV rights, it's still more legit than some oil baron pumping their money into the club or whatever the fuck mobsters like Abramovich do.

Na the oil clubs are cool, if only to annoy the old guard. Their isn't really anything fair about Real, Barca, Bayern, Utd having more money then everyone else. Football can only be saved by a wage cap.

Turok_TTZ

I can.

So much ether. Though I have a similar opinion on the dastardly rich folk in football, what has these oil barons done to you pulga?

I remain proud of the fact Real Madrid is owned by our fans.

I can.

You and Barca use your stature to blackmail the government into allowing you to continue to operate at massive debt. The pair of you deserve to be obliterated from the face of the planet.

Oh we'll pay the full amount, don't you worry.

We've just got rid of most of our own wage sponges so there's a big gap there.

Really? I thought they were still there, but in the shop window? (Gervinho, Bendtner, Chamakh, Park)

Yen

Transfer, 4 year contract.

I don't really know what to think, I never like selling academy players, but it's the best thing for his development. He needs to be more than 'the guy we wheel out against Stoke'. We'll see on September 2nd whether this is a mistake.
Surprised. Think he's a good player.

jtb

Banned
You and Barca use your stature to blackmail the government into allowing you to continue to operate at massive debt. The pair of you deserve to be obliterated from the face of the planet.

Really? I thought they were still there, but in the shop window? (Gervinho, Bendtner, Chamakh, Park)

no more Squillaci, Denilson, Santos, Arshavin, among others. It's not all of them, but we're making progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom