• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's from the Tancs twitter but

"BREAKING NEWS (2): SEVERAL SPANISH MEDIA AGREEING THAT VILANOVA IS RESIGNING FROM BARCELONA AFTER A SECOND TUMOUR RELAPSE!"

:( hope it's not true. Press conference at 20:30.

Something about that sounds distinctly classless. Perhaps because English is his second language

K1LLER7

President Rosell and Andoni Zubizarreta will hold a press conference tonight, at 20.30 Spanish time. They will speak on this matter.

sohois

What about a national team manager? I know its unlikely with the World Cup year, but they could always get someone to split their time, perhaps a Hiddink like deal when he was Chelsea manager

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sánto @Zizouology
BREAKING: According to the reliable Agência News, Barcelona have already contacted André Villas-Boas to become their new manager.

lol no

It's going to be Joe Kinnear.

What about a national team manager? I know its unlikely with the World Cup year, but they could always get someone to split their time, perhaps a Hiddink like deal when he was Chelsea manager

Hmm, could work. The national team manages itself at this point anyway :D

Del Bosque is getting on in years though, not sure h'd want the hassle of managing two teams

sohois

Hmm, could work. The national team manages itself at this point anyway :D

Del Bosque is getting on in years though, not sure h'd want the hassle of managing two teams

I didn't just mean Spain; I mean, why even go for Del Bosque when there's a manager with 35 years of experience available

Messi

tumblr_mexkjbh6It1ry1gh1o8_250.gif

Now is the time, name Puyi as the new coach.

I didn't just mean Spain; I mean, why even go for Del Bosque when there's a manager with 35 years of experience available

Must be 37 years now :D

It would be glorious. Pulis as assistant manager, Pique hoofing the ball up to auxilary strikers Busquets and Song, 8 players either in or around their own box at all times.

You can shove your tiki-taka up your arse

Sad news about Vilanova if true. Hope he gets well soon.

Can't see AVB leaving Spurs but it would be extremely difficult to turn down a club like Barca.

Jupp Heynckes to take over for a season?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I forgot about Leonardo. There's a few possible interims floating around.

The thing with AVB is that Barca would have to pay £15m to get him, they aren't going to do that. It will be someone within the club or a free agent.

This is how you treat this hero, Spurs.

BPjMekpCcAAn78M.jpg

I fucking love the bloke, if it was up to me he'd be second choice ahead of Friedel. Made some legendary saves for us.

Sad news about Vilanova if true. Hope he gets well soon.

Can't see AVB leaving Spurs but it would be extremely difficult to turn down a club like Barca.

Jupp Heynckes to take over for a season?

Heynckes would be a good choice.

As Ushojax just said, it would cost Barca a lot to get our manager

panty

Just read that we got 4.4M from the sale of Negredo. Thanks City!

The thing with AVB is that Barca would have to pay £15m to get him, they aren't going to do that. It will be someone within the club or a free agent.

Hence Leonardo.

Dibbz

I fucking love the bloke, if it was up to me he'd be second choice ahead of Friedel. Made some legendary saves for us.
lol Barca paid about that much for fucking Alex Song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom