• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
PCfifabros we should take notes if Bayern score, we need to learn how to fuck up that bus teams park against us

bjaelke

Don't even know anything about him. He any good?

Sánto @Zizouology
There's no point in splashing €25 million on Diego Costa. He's not worth that much. A player slighly above average. Bad attitude aswell.

Joseph Musker @Musker_LFC
Diego Costa is a 24 year old Brazil international, scored 20 goals for Atletico last season, and is renowned for being a bit of a nutcase.

LFC bid €25m for Diego Costa says the Echo

Sánto @Zizouology
There's no point in splashing €25 million on Diego Costa. He's not worth that much. A player slighly above average. Bad attitude aswell.

Joseph Musker @Musker_LFC
Diego Costa is a 24 year old Brazil international, scored 20 goals for Atletico last season, and is renowned for being a bit of a nutcase.

Christ, another nutter to go with Suarez and Aspas

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I wonder how Gotze is going to fit in this team.

Does City even have a shot on target yet?

Milner shot at someone if that counts, lord knows if it was going on target or not

Meier

We're champions tho you guys are losers you haven't got any trophies.

Ahem.

Manchester+City+v+Chelsea+FA+Community+Shield+0bXK0EpBI_Rl.jpg

Shieeet, sounds like Jo-Jo had a chance to put us in the lead.

Turok_TTZ

Correct me if I'm wrong, but one of Mourinho's instructions for Alonso was for him to launch the ball into the box whenever it was crowded, be it open play or set pieces. That must account for a hell of a lot of errant passes and lost possession, since it becomes a crapshoot to see how the ball falls.
No, Pepe and Ozil did that. I'm certain Alonso did this as well but not that often.

Mr Cola

If this is anything like our fifa club games City will shoot from 20 yards out it will hit the post, then the keeper and go in.

Fifa favours teams that hate attacking

GorillaJu

Sid Lowe said:
Diego Costa says that he never takes his work home with him. Which is probably a good thing. If he did, the Atlético Madrid striker might walk through the door, goad the dog with a stick, surreptitiously elbow his wife out of the way on the stairs, shrug his shoulders innocently as she lay in a crumpled heap at the bottom and whisper insults to his children, look the other way and whistle when they burst into tears. He might stroll into the living room and dramatically collapse on the floor, roll around the rug holding his head and appeal for a penalty. He might even get it too.

Yes, Costa is one of La Liga's finest wind-up merchants. Plenty of people don't much like what he does yet they can't help but admit that he's very good at it. If other teams' fans hate him, his fans love him – a little guiltily, perhaps, but still – and even those who hate him sometimes can't help a sneaky smile. There is, after all, something a bit comic about it, something a bit cartoon bad guy. His is a dangerous game but it can be a pretty successful one too. And Sunday night summed it up perfectly. "Dr Jekyll and Mr Costa" Marca's headline called him.

D:

We're collecting the worlds largest bank of petulant asshats.

Mr Cola

Ultra Defence is very annoying.

It does when the team your facing scores a goal that should never in the laws of football happen, thats our bain and the reason we cant clinch that div 1 title, we go 1-0 down to a goal that is unexplainable and cant break down a 5 man defence with a supporting 3 midfielders.

We played a team earlier who, I kid you not, got the lead and passed the ball around their back 4 and midfield for 70 minutes. We have now blacklisted them, never in 1500 games have I seen a team not want to actually play the game like them.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Clichy you dumb shit

City will never get beyond the group stage of the CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom