• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

I don't want Suarez near Real Madrid because of his antics. But if he can stay calm and stop all his stupid things then I won't complain. Best case scenario for me would be if Higuaín stays.

Walshy

i find it funny soldado is rated highly here. most places i discuss soldado is that he is an average striker with no real redeeming qualities. I think soldado is a good man.
His record speaks for itself really. Since he got his shit together and finally left Madrid his record has been 114 goals in 207 games.

Plus his international record is good too.

Suen

Okay :p

If they get a CB it's in the bag. I'm wracking my brain trying to think of one who could be up to snuff (outside Thiago Silva) and I'm coming up blank. Luckily Alex Song can play there.

Ancelotti is one of my favourite managers, so I hope he does well. Perez can get fucked though.
loooool Song. But how could you forget Vermaelen? Let's sell him to Barca, they'll win La Liga with a new record then. Silva? Pffff...Vermaelen all the way.

Everyone at Madrid is good now, including Perez. We became Gentlemen's club when Ancelotti arrived.

#MadridGentlemen

Turok_TTZ

I don't want Suarez near Real Madrid because of his antics. But if he can stay calm and stop all his stupid things then I won't complain. Best case scenario for me would be if Higuaín stays.

Worry not, we were never in for Suarez in the first place and if we were, we would ask for Suarez plus 15 million euroes and give them higuain. Liverpool would have to pay US for Suarez to come here. Which is very unlikely.

That and Carlo Ancelotti prefers Zlatan. In any case, we are not in for a striker anyways. we only want bale and we are trying to sell higuain to raise funds for Bale. It's the very reason why flo values him @ 40 million now.

Dazzler

Worry not, we were never in for Suarez in the first place and if we were, we would ask for Suarez plus 15 million euroes and give them higuain. Liverpool would have to pay US for Suarez to come here. Which is very unlikely.

That and Carlo Ancelotti prefers Zlatan. In any case, we are not in for a striker anyways. we only want bale and we are trying to sell higuain to raise funds for Bale. It's the very reason why flo values him @ 40 million now.

Could you imagine Suarez in the pressure cooker environment of a Clasico? He'd probably castrate someone and eat their cock

panty

Marca have said Ancelotti is happy to NOT have Zlatan at Real.

This week's rumours courtesy of manutd.com:

Arriving
Luka Modric (Real Madrid)
Gareth Bale (Tottenham)
Yohan Cabaye (Newcastle)
Ezequiel Garay (Benfica)
Nicolas Castillo (Universidad de Chile)
Cesc Fabregas (Barcelona)
Marouane Fellaini (Everton)

Leaving
Reece James (Carlisle, loan)
Guillermo Varela (Boca Juniors, loan)
Frederic Veseli (Ipswich)
John Cofie (Barnsley)

Pathetic.

pulga

Banned
This week's rumours courtesy of manutd.com:

Arriving
Luka Modric (Real Madrid)
Gareth Bale (Tottenham)
Yohan Cabaye (Newcastle)
Ezequiel Garay (Benfica)
Nicolas Castillo (Universidad de Chile)
Cesc Fabregas (Barcelona)
Marouane Fellaini (Everton)

Leaving
Reece James (Carlisle, loan)
Guillermo Varela (Boca Juniors, loan)
Frederic Veseli (Ipswich)
John Cofie (Barnsley)

Pathetic.

#NoSAFnoParty

dc89

FootballGAF on twitter. I need reinforcements.
Getting bantered the fuck up on twitter after @skysportsfootball RT'd me.

Chelsea and United fans crawling out the woodwork.

L1NETT

Linky linky. I want to help
see
this.

Edit: Dw found it.

D_prOdigy

tumblr_inline_ml1oroejVx1qz4rgp.gif

Hopefully Morata and Jese wont be sold off anytime soon. It's fucking time one of our own succeeds at Madrid.

Morata is staying. He said that, so now is only depends of Uncle Floren.

Jese wants to play in the first team, he dosn't want to get back to castilla. He's clearly getting impatient, but he is that kind of self conceited ass.

Barça 2 objectives for new coach:

- Villas-Boas
- Luis Enrique

LOL Luis Enrique LOL

Tc91

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 38m
Gareth Bale and Aaron Lennon sit out tonight as a precaution after picking up knocks in training.

Sure he is, Welcome to Manchester United!

pappe

Why would PSG spend 35m for a CB when their first choice pairing are young and not leaving. They have decent backups as well.

More money than Sense.

Timurid

Sakho loves Paris!
Why would PSG spend 35m for a CB when their first choice pairing are young and not leaving. They have decent backups as well.

More money than Sense.

All of our buys are quality except for VDW.

Stay bitter you silly manure fan and watch Moyez sign Osman for 20 mil.

Wes

venison crêpe
Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 29s
Christian Benteke agrees Aston Villa contract extension through to 2017

Oh

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

He's going to have to work hard to win back the love of the fans which means he's going to score more goals.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Timurid

They'll sell Thiago Silva.
:lol He isn't leaving.

Specifically, L’Equipe believe that PSG will increase Silva’s earnings by an additional €1.5m a year, to boost his total earnings each season from €9.5m to €11m.

Significantly, Barca were seen as having offered a €9m salary to the player in their attempts to turn his head this transfer window.

Salvadora

"It's a good feeling. I preferred the moment when I had him beside me as a player because he was an exceptional football player. It's good.

"I like to think that people I worked with can become managers. First of all it maybe means that I've given them a little taste to do it and at least I've not disgusted (put them off) them off from doing the job!

"It's always good for me that people who share the ideas of a positive game stay in the game and Piksi is one of them so it's very positive. He came to Arsenal many times.

"We spoke a lot about the game as well and it's very good for me. It's a good experience for me to see that my former players become managers."
Arsene is waxing lyrical about Dragon again.

Looking more and more like our next manager. I want him to be blooded in Europe first, though. But then he'll draw attention from every other top club (if he's good).

Wes

venison crêpe
----------------------- Guzan -----------------------

Lowton ----- Vlaar ------ Okore ------- Luna

----------- Westwood ---- Delph ----------------

Weimann --- BIG SIGNING - Agbonlahor

--------------------- Benteke -----------------------

GET HYPE!!! *high fives AA and rodvik and Yurt*

More money than Sense.

PSG's existence serves two purposes right now:

1. Resurrect Serie A.

2. Make FFP look absolutely silly.

They are accomplishing both of these goals in style.

Wes

venison crêpe
@Matt_Law_SM 1h

I'm told Villa rejected an £18million bid for Benteke. Well done to Lerner and Lambert for standing firm and getting him to change his mind

THATS DAMN RIGHT. GET FUCKED LEVY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom