• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Neither should be anyway. I'd play Luiz and Ivanovic in the centre and Lukaku up front. Plus they're very obviously in for Rooney so they make no bones about Torres being relegated. Should sell him to fucking anyone and ride in with three strikers. A club playing only one up top should have no more than three otherwise they'll be struggling to keep everyone happy.

Salvadora

Daily Mail is reporting that Suarez is keen on a move to Arsenal, but Liverpool want £50m.

Also another confirmation that the initial bid was closer to £35m.

Who'll take the Barca job?

_50361002_pardew.jpg

Reina to Napoli looking like a loan move.

Bit out of the blue, I was kind of expecting him to move on permanently this summer. I imagine Reina still wants Barca so he's hoping they'll come back for him next year, he doesn't think he'll get any games here so he's going on loan, and if Barca don't come in for him next year then Rafa would probably buy him. I'm mostly fine with it if Napoli are paying most, if not all, of his wages seeing as he's probably on around £100k.

dc89

Phew thanks for the heads up. I was about to give my bank account details to @J0vetic0ffical

Don't do that.

---

Guys, I hate the fact I broke my little finger and how it has to be strapped up in this weather. It's bugging the fuck out of me, two fingers touching each other for 24 hours a day in this heat. Fuck that.

My fingers feel grimy. It's how I'd imagine Wilbz ass crack. Eurgh.

Feorax

Bit out of the blue, I was kind of expecting him to move on permanently this summer. I imagine Reina still wants Barca so he's hoping they'll come back for him next year, he doesn't think he'll get any games here so he's going on loan, and if Barca don't come in for him next year then Rafa would probably buy him. I'm mostly fine with it if Napoli are paying most, if not all, of his wages seeing as he's probably on around £100k.

Yeah, that makes sense. When Valdes moves on next year, Barca have their keeper ready and waiting. Should also mean we'll have an extra £10 million for transfers next year.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't do that.

---

Guys, I hate the fact I broke my little finger and how it has to be strapped up in this weather. It's bugging the fuck out of me, two fingers touching each other for 24 hours a day in this heat. Fuck that.

My fingers feel grimy. It's how I'd imagine Wilbz ass crack. Eurgh.

Whatsapp

ShogunX

Reina to Napoli looking like a loan move.

Not a fan of dealing with Italian clubs and their penny pinching ways. I can understand that we dont want Reina sitting on the bench on massive wages but a loan deal to Napoli of all teams should be out of the question.

Maybe Reina wants to hold out for Barcelona next season.

Man it sucks to see Tito leave this way.

Regarding coaches, my money is in Bielsa or Lluis Carreras

Villas Boas, Laudrup, Luis Enrique are not in the short list.

Randdalf

I once made Pulis and Allardyce managers of Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively in Football Manager. Madrid won the league with Barca in 2nd.

dc89

"Pellegrini phoned me and explained how he envisioned this project. I didn't need much persuading but he was very convincing." Negredo.

JMvnIO4.png

He's making this Woodward look amateur.

Salvadora

"Pellegrini phoned me and explained how he envisioned this project. I didn't need much persuading but he was very convincing." Negredo.

JMvnIO4.png

He's making this Woodward look amateur.
Isco was a bit humiliating, though.

Could've been potentially the signing of the summer.

Messi

Man it sucks to see Tito leave this way.

Regarding coaches, my money is in Bielsa or Lluis Carreras

Villas Boas, Laudrup, Luis Enrique are not in the short list.

If it has to be one of your shortlist I pick Bielsa. Could be great for us. Outside of your list I would hope for AVB or Lovely Laudrup.

dc89

On a scale of 1 - 10 would you say hot or not? 1 being not and 10 being auto-fud.

It's hard to say really. It was strangely... arousing.

You saw a penis, an ass or a vag-vag.

Not exactly.

Isco was a bit humiliating, though.

Could've been potentially the signing of the summer.

I know. But what can we do now. Hopefully Isco realises he's made a huge mistake when sat on the bench next season.

That's because Woodward literally is an amateur :lol

Txiki is always there for help and advice.

ShogunX

Why are Liverpool so bad at selling their players?

Sending them on loan is a nonsense. Get the cash in now

Done pretty well selling Carroll and Shelvey already. The problem with selling Reina is the Barcelona link. It's clear he wants to go back but that's going to take a year. In the mean time we cant have 100K+ a week sat on our bench.

I'd rather we not deal with Napoli at all but the loan deal actually makes sense.

If it has to be one of your shortlist I pick Bielsa. Could be great for us. Outside of your list I would hope for AVB or Lovely Laudrup.
Laudrup could be ok, not sure yet about his manegerial skills. Bielsa could be interesting, he plays a very similar football to barcelona's, but his tactics are really rigid.
Also he is known to completely overhaul the youth system in every team he has coached at, something Barcelona mgmt is not very keen on doing, specially with the old guard still managing a lot of the youth development.

A third option would be Eusebio, Barca B's coach, but that would be a Laporta like move and Rosell doesnt have the stones to do it.

Dazzler

Done pretty well selling Carroll and Shelvey already. The problem with selling Reina is the Barcelona link. It's clear he wants to go back but that's going to take a year. In the mean time we cant have 100K+ a week sat on our bench.

I'd rather we not deal with Napoli at all but the loan deal actually makes sense.

At least get some sort of loan fee out of them pls

Also - Any of you done a FM 2013 game with Liverpool? Any tips? The squad is really bad and I lost my Europa League qualifier against some shit bag Danish team... welp

I have only one LB and have no transfer budget at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom