• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I know it's easy to hate Rio but he's (and will probably always be) easily one of my favourite English players. :p

K1LLER7

Did I not read somewhere he was changing number
Probably when United-Gaf thought Ronaldo was coming back

I know it's easy to hate Rio but he's (and will probably always be) easily one of my favourite English players. :p
You can have him, just give us Vidal or Marchisio :p

Sad that Del Piero won't be playing against United tomorrow. Welbeck could've learned a thing or 2 from him.

My options for this united rag I need to get printed are:

RVP
WOONEY
NANI
VALENCIA
OWEN
CHICHIRITO

hPbCoIsl.jpg

K1LLER7

Kind of actually, mainly for the lolz. Should really be at a better club than QPR though.

Eh, not really.

Is this the new Adnan guy? Haven't seen him, any good?

RVP's okay I guess :p and De Gea's beard is sweet, the minute it gets shaved I'll be back to indifference though.
Odd Morsel rates him. That's coming from a Liverpool fan regarding a United player. He's good. Hope he plays tomorrow.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Roma paid €16.5m for Strootman.

Roma

Strootman

Really United? REALLY?

Probably when United-Gaf thought Ronaldo was coming back

You can have him, just give us Vidal or Marchisio :p

Sad that Del Piero won't be playing against United tomorrow. Welbeck could've learned a thing or 2 from him.

Yeah, Ale is in Italy right now!

I hadn't heard of IndyKaila until about 3 days ago when someone posted about him on here.

Why would anyone read twitter for transfer rumours? I don't get it.

fuenf

MGS3 is a giant piece of shit, the all bosses fucking suck The End was the most boring boss fight and The Fury is just unfair :( everytime I'm close to finishing him he gets a "wallhack" and the flames glitch through the walls WTF

LegoArmo

I was joking with my friend awhile back about Brad Jones getting all excited about the talk of competition between keepers, and having to fight for places, now it turns out he actually gets to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom