• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

At least get some sort of loan fee out of them pls

Also - Any of you done a FM 2013 game with Liverpool? Any tips? The squad is really bad and I lost my Europa League qualifier against some shit bag Danish team... welp

I have only one LB and have no transfer budget at all
I would do one, but the kits are muy feo. :(

Also - Any of you done a FM 2013 game with Liverpool? Any tips? The squad is really bad and I lost my Europa League qualifier against some shit bag Danish team... welp

looks like you are performing above expectations considering you are coaching Liverpool :D

Scum

This is a terrible thing to say, but I would be curious to see Arsene in that sort of environment. He hasn't had a world class team in a long, long time.
I was only joking. But like you say, it might be great chance for him or anyone for that matter.

Next summer for manager transfer muppetry.

Salvadora

I've realised why we're not replacing all the deadwood.

We're going to promote the kids. Zelalem, Gnabry, Eisfeld, Akpom.. Ryo.
I was only joking. But like you say, it might be great chance for him or anyone for that matter.

Next summer for manager transfer muppetry.
I meant for an Arsenal fan to be pondering a Wenger led Barcelona :p

Wes

venison crêpe
Shoehorning Benteke back in to my fantasy team is having shocking results on the rest of my lineup.

Damnit Bale, why you so expensive.

ShogunX

What formation are you playing? Best going with 4-2-3-1. You can have Suarez on the flanks that way and Coutinho at CAM.

Dazzler

What formation are you playing? Best going with 4-2-3-1. You can have Suarez on the flanks that way and Coutinho at CAM.

Good shout.

I tried to sell Downing and he wanted 40 grand a week for the remainder of his contract to leave

he can piss off

Slizz

JwWlaVP.jpg

Rob Beasley ‏@1RobBeasley 10h
Got some big Chelsea news for you later - on the record direct from Jose!

Rob Beasley ‏@1RobBeasley 7h
It's about a certain well known striker

Rob Beasley ‏@1RobBeasley 3h
Big news on a defender too!

Rob Beasley ‏@1RobBeasley 32m
9 and 26

Rob Beasley ‏@1RobBeasley 12m
Wow 3am - poor Nando. Good night

Rob Beasley ‏@1RobBeasley 2m
At least CLL has taken it like a man

Hmm, so both are off then? Is that how I should take that?

He had better not be trolling. He does that a lot though I do believe he is privy to information.

I think he knows a lot of what goes down in the club at a very high level, but I think he agrees to keep quiet on a lot of things for the scoops he is allowed to talk about.

LTWheels

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 23s
Liverpool and Napoli found a deal to get Reina on loan (Sky Italy). Deal it's up to find agreement for the player's wages, which ain't easy

....Seems slightly plausible if he is still aiming to go to Barca next year....

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 38s
Pepe Reina close to joining Napoli on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom