• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, how afraid should we be about Napoli's warchest?

Not much since Rafa is handling the transfers.
3AQmK.gif
:(

I assume/hope that figure includes wages.

ShogunX

So much for Mignolet being brought in to compete with Reina

Was never going to happen. Clubs are very wage conscious these days and it made no sense to waste 4-5m on the bench.

A few people on RAWK dont think we should of bought Mignolet and instead stuck with Reina, but it seems people conveniently forget his multiple mistakes and instead focus on his dressing room presence.

I was joking with my friend awhile back about Brad Jones getting all excited about the talk of competition between keepers, and having to fight for places, now it turns out he actually gets to!

Jones isn't all that bad. I've got a lot of time for the man after what he went through and he's performed well enough when called upon.

Clegg

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 8m

4 - Pepe Reina made 4 errors leading directly to a PL goal last season, only 4 keepers (Al-Habsi, Federici, Hart & Vorm) made more. Loaned?

Lol Hart?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Just woke up, damn I'm shocked. This has a been a terrible past few weeks for us.

Hope Tito recovers.

Meier

MGS3 is a giant piece of shit, the all bosses fucking suck The End was the most boring boss fight and The Fury is just unfair :( everytime I'm close to finishing him he gets a "wallhack" and the flames glitch through the walls WTF

The End is the best boss fight in history IMO. I think it took me like an hour or more.. saw a glint off his scope and then I finally took him down after so many attempts and him getting away. It was the most satisfying feeling.

Hixx

Was it the Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii he's round the keeper, he's done it! video.

No but I watched/listening to BBC's radio commentary of that goal a few times today. The noise when he gets the ball from Sessegnon...

It was his Augsburg highlights. Why the fuck we loaned him out only to have to buy Danny Graham... or Mr. O'Neill. Never has a manager fallen from grace so quickly...

fuenf

The End is the best boss fight in history IMO. I think it took me like an hour or more.. saw a glint off his scope and then I finally took him down after so many attempts and him getting away. It was the most satisfying feeling.

well unfortunately I stumpled right upon him and just shot him while he was running away from me...

Oh hai guys it's a pre-season formation:

-----------------------De Gea-----------------------

Rafa------------Rio--------Videotron-------Evra

Adnan----ClevGOD----Carrick----ZahALLAH

--------------------------Welbz----------------------

--------------------------RVP------------------------

Hixx

FUCK MAN UNITED

-------------Westwood----------------
Peruzzi-----O'Shea----Diakite----???????????????

Johnson -----????----Cabral------Giak

-------------------Sess------------------
------------------Altidore----------------

#top13finish

FUCK MAN UNITED

-------------Westwood----------------
Peruzzi-----O'Shea----Diakite----???????????????

Johnson -----????----Cabral------Giak

-------------------Sess------------------
------------------Altidore----------------

#top13finish
Danny Rose isn't staying at Sunderland?

----------------------------Bell---------------
Foster----McCulloch------Cribari?----Wallace
McKay----Macleod-------Law-------Templeton
--------------------Clark----------------------------------
---------------------------------Daly----------------------

Chances are Andy Little will get played instead of McKay sadly, which is disappointing considering the lad was one of our best players last year. Either Gasparotto or Mohsni might fill in for Cribari, I've heard he's leaving.

Keio

For a Finer World
As a cancer survivor, feeling terrible for Tito and his family. Worst possible news.

#AnimsTito

I wonder what the bosses have in mind. Probably didn't even have a strong contingency plan, considering they didn't even have one regarding the centre-backs...

Salvadora

------------------Szczesny ---------------------------------
Sagna-----Koscielny----Mertesacker----Monreal
---------------Wilshere---Arteta-------------------------
Walcott--------Cazorla-------------------Podolski------
--------------------Giroud----------------

Subs: Jenkinson, Gibbs, Vermaelen/Miquel, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Fabianski, Gervinho

That's a dire team if ever there was one. No spark at all.

Wouldn't be surprised to start the season like last, with 0-0s.

John Cross isn't very reliable IMO.

Even so I can believe he wants to go Arsenal. Don't believe Liverpool would sell him to them, however.

John Cross is pretty much like fan fiction.

Arsenal may have CL football, but I don't see the point in him going there. Whats the point? Liverpool are at least trying to build something, Arsenal aren't seemingly building anything.

Lightning

Banned
------------------Szczesny ---------------------------------
Sagna-----Koscielny----Mertesacker----Monreal
---------------Wilshere---Arteta-------------------------
Walcott--------Cazorla-------------------Podolski------
--------------------Giroud----------------

Subs: Jenkinson, Gibbs, Vermaelen/Miquel, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Fabianski, Gervinho

That's a dire team if ever there was one. No spark at all.

Wouldn't be surprised to start the season like last, with 0-0s.
When was the last time we didn't buy anyone in a window? You're being WAY too negative. Liverpool fans affecting you it seems.

L1NETT

That's cause you picked it Sal :p

-------------------Szczeny------------------

Jenkinson------Kos-------Per----Gibbs

--------------Wilshere----Arteta----------

Walcott-------Cazorla--------Ox-------

------------------Suarez-------------------

Looks good. Not sure why you pick. Bog Average Monreal and lazy couldn't care less Sagna over Jenkinson and Gibbs, both who had good seasons last time. And Podolski was anonymous for so much of last year, gotta start giving Ox more starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom