• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

If I was going for games I had the most fun with I'd have to add these too (not that they're GOTG by any means)

• L4D2
  • Tomb Raider
  • VVVVVV
  • Company of Heroes
  • FTL
  • Crysis 3
  • Crysis
  • Half Life 2: Episode 2
  • Assassin's Creed II
  • Bad Company 2
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Mafia II
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
  • Dead Space
  • Dead Space 2
  • MGS4

Yeah it appears so that I've got a thing for janky games. The TES and Fallout games get much and much better when you mod them. Played both F3 and Oblivion on the Xbox but I just bought F3 on PC so I can replay it with some nice mods added. I played NV on my old PC so I can't wait to spice it up with mods, something I could do for a little bit on my old PC but nothing fancy. Still got 74 hours out of that though. Oblivion left me with a sour taste though, just didn't do anything for me and I haven't even tried Skyrim yet. Still waiting for it to drop in price.

Still, combined those three games netted me about 250 hours. Not too shabby.

Modding open world games is the best.

Messi

Fair enough, different opinions and tastes.

TLoU is probably the only game where I almost teared up/had a tear in my eye. Love Ellie's character.

Spoilers for both games

Felt sad for Ellie, Was actually crying at the end of Walking Dead, Clem seems much more vunerable

Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Gears 1-3, Far Cry 3, Geometry Wars (1/2), MGS4 are my favourites.

Honourable mentions: KZ2/3, TLoU, Bioshock Infinite, Assassins Creed 2/Brotherhood

There are plenty more I had great fun with but those are my highlights.

Salvadora

Turns out that Mourinho business was not being able to guarantee Terry a starting place. Makes sense, and unsurprising.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho refers to midfielder Michael Essien as "my son"
Like this relationship could get any fucking weirder.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Amid all the chaos Barcelona and Madrid still take 50 per cent of the television money at around €140m
4t5srWR.gif

Messi

There's always that time after a big successful game where all the mediocre games coming after it for a few years are copying significant ideas from it.

I personally believe Uncharted changed the way voice acting and "acting" is done in games. I believe Infinite and TLoU are a testament to that.

I don't know what to expect from it, it's been long enough since the last Batman game that I am willing to give it a good look.

Did you watch the Comicon trailer? looks hot. wish I could do a blackout but with each new trailer I cant help myself.

Messi

One thing I don't understand.. they make Iniesta sound like a hero and all he did was give ~one weeks salary away. The same thing with Salamanca, Del Bosque could've probably save the club if he had cared. Those are pocket money for these people.

But the situation is sickening.

Well he didn't have to give any thing...

Suen

This two-team league is so fucked. Sad to see all that Barca-Madrid corruption + meltdown of the league. Lots of exciting players have once again left the league after last season and thus making it less competitive and attractive. Hope something can be done soon, not only to give a fair share to the other clubs (and reduce the debt) but to make the league more competitive. Can't say I'd be happy if clasico started being in midday only though.

Pachimari

I also have to say that La Liga is in a very sad state with only Real Madrid and FC Barcelona dominating. :(

I really wished Malaga could challenge for the challenge back when they got bought but nope, it's a house on fire.

Messi

I also have to say that La Liga is in a very sad state with only Real Madrid and FC Barcelona dominating. :(

I really wished Malaga could challenge for the challenge back when they got bought but nope, it's a house on fire.

It really is...it was great seeing Atletico in 2nd this year for most of the year.

K1LLER7

Best games this gen?

My top 5: Dark Souls, Street Fighter 4, Monster Hunter, Resi 5, Gear of War

Never finished TLoU, but from the couple if hours I played I wasn't really blown away.

K1LLER7

The Tanc thinks Garay deal is pretty close to being done for €20m.

Woody, return to Austrailia before you do something stupid.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Dark Souls, FTL, Batman Arkham Asylum, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Red Dead Redemption.

for me.

Salvadora

Anyone browsed the football thread on bodybuilding? It's quite enjoyable, actually.

Has a similar sort of feeling to here, except less active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom