• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

madrid got 4.4m from the negredo deal! thanks man city!

now it is your turn man utd!

garay is decent, don't think he's world class though

maybe moyes can make him world class

K1LLER7

madrid got 4.4m from the negredo deal! thanks man city!

now it is your turn man utd!

garay is decent, don't think he's world class though

maybe moyes can make him world class
We don't need him.

Take 30m for Modric instead or even 10m for Khedira.

Jarnet87

Anyone browsed the football thread on bodybuilding? It's quite enjoyable, actually.

Has a similar sort of feeling to here, except less active.

It's troll central, dominated by troll tribes. The tribe of United trolls, Arsenal trolls, Madrid trolls, Barca trolls, Liverpool trolls, Chelsea trolls. thats about the extent of any club being discussed outside of when Champions League is going on. Also there is a 20 page Ronaldo vs Messi debate about every 3 days.

Wilbur

Banned
It's troll central, dominated by troll tribes. The tribe of United trolls, Arsenal trolls, Madrid trolls, Barca trolls, Liverpool trolls, Chelsea trolls. thats about the extent of any club being discussed outside of when Champions League is going on. Also there is a 20 page Ronaldo vs Messi debate about every 3 days.

So the same as here then

Sounds like /sp/

Timurid

jesus_navas_sergio_ramos.jpg

Turok_TTZ

SHUT UP.

Khedira is a saint. A god.

A bull.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDmyo2N7TWo

Do you realise Khedira is the same player since the first day he came here? One would think that being in madrid for 3 years, one would have learn or improve on skills. But khedira has not improved.

I was a bit harsh on Khedira though he does have ONE talent or 2 if you consider average at everything a talent. and no its not his stamina. Positioning in midfield is as good as alonso. Unfortunately his lack of agility and being too slow diminishes his only talent, a real tragedy.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Man a bunch of big clubs with new coaches, this season is going to be reaaaally interesting.

MPW

2013%2f7%2fIllaramendi-Focus.jpg

He made 2.6 tackles per game, while also averaging 1.8 interceptions at the tournament, and the midfielder also had the highest pass accuracy (95.1%) of every player with 2+ appearances at the U21 Euros.

looks like money well spent on paper, lets see what this kid is made out of in the upcoming season

http://cdn.whoscored.com/img/blog/2013%2f7%2fIllaramendi-Focus.jpg[/IMG

[I]He made 2.6 tackles per game, while also averaging 1.8 interceptions at the tournament, and the midfielder also had the highest pass accuracy (95.1%) of every player with 2+ appearances at the U21 Euros.[/I]

looks like money well spent on paper, lets see what this kid is made out of in the upcoming season[/QUOTE]

Your midfield will keep him from playing.

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iZgmS6SOgVL0.gif

FootballFan

Got these from goal.com

@eabidalofficial
Strength, Tito. You're great. Always by your side. Big, big hug.

@Guaje7Villa
A big hug for Tito and all his family. I wish you lots of strength to keep fighting in this very difficult moment.

@chelseafc
Everyone at Chelsea Football Club sends their best wishes to Tito Vilanova for a speedy recovery.

@realmadriden
We would like to send our support, affection, and solidarity to Tito Vilanova, his family, friends, and FC Barcelona. #GetWellSoonTito

@GaryLineker
Very sad that FC Barcelona coach, Tito Vilanova has resigned due to his medical condition. Wish him all the very best.

@gerardeulofeu
"Strength, Tito! We are with you!"

@Thi_Alcantara91
All the support in the world for Tito and his family. We are all with you! #ànimsTito

@juanmata10
All my support for Tito and his family, we are with you #getwellsoonTito #AnimsTito

Lionel Messi (via Facebook):
Strength, Tito! We are all with you in this fight

@_AlvaroNegredo_
All the strength and luck to #TitoVilanova. I wish you a quick recuperation.

@ PReina25
Football is fleeting with its triumphs and troubles. All my strength to Tito Vilanova and his family. Animo!! You're going to win this game!

@FALCAO
Todo mi apoyo para Tito Vilanova, amigos y familia! Animo y mucha fuerza! // All my support to Tito Vilanova, friends and his family!

@paugasol
The first and most important thing in life is health. My best wishes to Tito Vilanova in this difficult moment. #ànimsTito #GetWellSoon

@SeppBlatter
My thoughts and best wishes for a full recovery are with Tito Vilanova, his family and @FCBarcelona tonight.

@19SCazorla
Muchos animos a Tito Vilanova y toda su familia. My best wishes to Tito Vilanova and his family.

@AlvaroMorata
Todo el ánimo del mundo para Tito.

@acmilan
Good luck to the great warrior Tito Vilanova. #ànimsTito

Chelsea and AC Milan <3

Messi

Got these from goal.com

@eabidalofficial
Strength, Tito. You're great. Always by your side. Big, big hug.

@Guaje7Villa
A big hug for Tito and all his family. I wish you lots of strength to keep fighting in this very difficult moment.

@chelseafc
Everyone at Chelsea Football Club sends their best wishes to Tito Vilanova for a speedy recovery.

@realmadriden
We would like to send our support, affection, and solidarity to Tito Vilanova, his family, friends, and FC Barcelona. #GetWellSoonTito

@GaryLineker
Very sad that FC Barcelona coach, Tito Vilanova has resigned due to his medical condition. Wish him all the very best.

@gerardeulofeu
"Strength, Tito! We are with you!"

@Thi_Alcantara91
All the support in the world for Tito and his family. We are all with you! #ànimsTito

@juanmata10
All my support for Tito and his family, we are with you #getwellsoonTito #AnimsTito

Lionel Messi (via Facebook):
Strength, Tito! We are all with you in this fight

@_AlvaroNegredo_
All the strength and luck to #TitoVilanova. I wish you a quick recuperation.

@ PReina25
Football is fleeting with its triumphs and troubles. All my strength to Tito Vilanova and his family. Animo!! You're going to win this game!

@FALCAO
Todo mi apoyo para Tito Vilanova, amigos y familia! Animo y mucha fuerza! // All my support to Tito Vilanova, friends and his family!

@paugasol
The first and most important thing in life is health. My best wishes to Tito Vilanova in this difficult moment. #ànimsTito #GetWellSoon

@SeppBlatter
My thoughts and best wishes for a full recovery are with Tito Vilanova, his family and @FCBarcelona tonight.

@19SCazorla
Muchos animos a Tito Vilanova y toda su familia. My best wishes to Tito Vilanova and his family.

@AlvaroMorata
Todo el ánimo del mundo para Tito.

@acmilan
Good luck to the great warrior Tito Vilanova. #ànimsTito

Chelsea and AC Milan <3

tumblr_ljm5fbQ42c1qdtmwjo1_500.gif

Classy all of them

Get well soon Tito

Yep, It's great. Got volume 2 coming any day now.

Literally just finished reading it, going to go to the store tomorrow and buy the second volume. Amazing read. I am in love with the main characters. Such great art too.

De Gea said something too.

Por muy larga que sea la tormenta, el sol siempre vuelve a brillar entre las nubes. Mucho ánimo Tito #AnimoTito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom