• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegri is playing Urby as the trequartista in a friendly against a Serie D side . . . smh.

The dreaded TIM Cup between Juve, Milan and Sassuolo is in 3 days. I'll wear an Inter avatar for a month if no one gets injured. FOOTBALL GODS PLS.

3 days? Lol, we will be playing with mainly scrub players then, I don't think our first team is back from vacation yet. So no worries here.

Nearly passing out in the bath, feeling dazed and confused. I don't do hangovers but when I do they're the gnarliest hangovers in the world.

Had the same experience in the shower today. :lol

and a completely destroyed back, I do not recall falling or anything last night but my back is fucking killing me. Thank fuck for this massage chair I bought last year haha

Zabojnik

NANDOOOOO. His italian is improving at a scary rate. He's already using congiuntivi. An alien concept to Cassano and the like.

e0e68d70-9c4f-4df1-9052-a9af10ce36b6.jpg

sohois

:lol

No way.

That would be an incredibly stupid clause for anyone to accept if you think about it.

I think Barca never considered that they would be selling Cesc, or at least not until he became old and useless. When the clause was put in Barca probably considered that it would never be needed so who cares if its bad for them?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
PCfifa bros we got a cup to win

We lost 1-0 in the final after players dcd :(

Wilbur

Banned

loooooooooooool

The bottom line is that I want to win trophies with Arsenal, not with anybody else. I know you can win trophies in many countries and in many ways, but I want to do that in our way and in an Arsenal shirt.

‘I’m sure I could win things at another team in another country, but would it feel like our trophy, my trophy? I’m not sure it would. Anything we win here will come from the heart and that’s what I want. It’s my dream and I see no point in speaking about other teams when I have these dreams. I think other people know that about me; I’m just hungry to win with Arsenal and that’s it – Robin van Persie, February 2011

Messi

I think Barca never considered that they would be selling Cesc, or at least not until he became old and useless. When the clause was put in Barca probably considered that it would never be needed so who cares if its bad for them?

Yep, that kind of hubris has never come back to bite us in the ass.

35906_612361575463034_1990373903_n.jpg

Still hurts seeing him with another team. But I wish him well. Its taken a bit of the sheen of Neymar if I am honest. Real sad we lost thiago like we did. I actually have a thiago kit :(

Carbonox

Had the same experience in the shower today. :lol

and a completely destroyed back, I do not recall falling or anything last night but my back is fucking killing me. Thank fuck for this massage chair I bought last year haha

I woke up and my feet were black too. Apparently I was swimming in the town center fountain and walked home in my boxers.

NANDOOOOO. His italian is improving at a scary rate. He's already using congiuntivi. An alien concept to Cassano and the like.

e0e68d70-9c4f-4df1-9052-a9af10ce36b6.jpg

He needs to grow a full-on Pirlo beard. He'll look boss as fuck.

Wilbur

Banned
Hey, what did you think of Pacific Rim?

Really good. Not the strongest script or acting but it was certainly serviceable. It looked amazing, the fights were incredibly exciting, and I always love the world building you see in GdT films; the sense that around every corner is something living and breathing in that world. The buildings made out of Kaiju, the black market stuff. Really really enjoyed it.

Robin Van Persie is a Judas sized cunt of the highest order.

The comparison to Cesc offends me.

And yet at the time, you wouldn't have said that. You would have said "no way does Robin go to United, he's got a picture with an Arsenal shirt for fuck's sake. He loves us, he loves the club." Arsenal fans only changed their tune when he actually moved.

DBT85

Well Barcelona accepted it when they bought him...:lol

If that is the case and they only have to offer 25m why the fuck wouldn't they have gone knocking straight away when they decided this season that they wanted to spend some money at last. Fabragas back at the club would be massive news and I don't think there is anyone that would say he wasn't worth at least that at 26.

I just cannot believe that Barca would have forked over €29m as well as however much there was for other shit, AND included the 50% sell on clause, AND given Arse the right to buy him back at any time for £25m.

Salvadora

Cesc regularly watches Arsenal matches and even liked a bunch of Arsenal photos on instagram the other week.
And yet at the time, you wouldn't have said that. You would have said "no way does Robin go to United, he's got a picture with an Arsenal shirt for fuck's sake. He loves us, he loves the club." Arsenal fans only changed their tune when he actually moved.
He hid his true nature well, I must admit.

We all were betrayed.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck I'll love it if Dortmund beat Bayern in the league or knock them out of the CL next year. It'll be absolutely beautiful.

K1LLER7

Sky saying Fabregas would be happy with a move to United if Barca agree. Tbh, Sky must have some real close source to this deal if they know that too.

Or they use Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom