• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
She was 17 back then. She's 21 now. For some reason I had your age saved as 16, sorry.

do not be confused by the lack of hair between my belly button and the top of my penis. I am the same age as your sweet, beautiful, Emre Can

AFC Live Infos ‏@AFCLiveInfos 3 min
We have made an offer for a player, an interesting amount. I will say no more.

Genuinely the shittest transfer related tweet of all time. I can't even comprehend it.

There's more substance in Jack Wilshere's nose than there is in that tweet.

Wilbur

Banned
It's the place of your dreams. Booze, Sex and football.

No true football fan can hate St. Pauli.

The club was also able to turn the location of its ground in the dock area part of town, near Hamburg's famous Reeperbahn — centre of the city's night life and its red-light district — to its advantage.

Fuck Dortmund
I am a fan of Die Freibeuter der Liga

K1LLER7

do not be confused by the lack of hair between my belly button and the top of my penis. I am the same age as your sweet, beautiful, Emre Can

Genuinely the shittest transfer related tweet of all time. I can't even comprehend it.

There's more substance in Jack Wilshere's nose than there is in that tweet.
Loooool

Wilbs is amazing, the turkeyburger.

Gambit

Boateng! Should have been Pizza, though. Hmm, that reminds me that I am getting hungry.

BTW: Of the few Wii U owners here, did anyone buy Earthbound? I did, (after a 19 year wait!). So far I've only played for an hour, but it's very charming.

Wilbur

Banned
Boateng! Should have been Pizza, though. Hmm, that reminds me that I am getting hungry.

Just ordered three from Pizza Hut for me and the bros.

Three large Italian base - one Meat Feast, one BBQ Meat Feast, one Pepperoni feast. 21 quid for the three.

I will be tearing into the cheesy crust of this pizza like Franck tears into the cheesy crust of a herpes ridden schoolgirl's vagina #packmas

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

BTW: Of the few Wii U owners here, did anyone buy Earthbound? I did, (after a 19 year wait!). So far I've only played for an hour, but it's very charming.

I will soon. Amazing game, the script alone makes it worth playing through. Touching and hilarious at the same time.

Messi

Three large Italian base - one Meat Feast, one BBQ Meat Feast, one Pepperoni feast. 21 quid for the three.

I will be tearing into the cheesy crust of this pizza like Franck tears into the cheesy crust of a herpes ridden schoolgirl's vagina #packmas

Eat 2 of them and leave one to go cold for later feeding. Yummy.

Gambit

Please, she looked very hygenic. Franck brings the cheese.

Buen appetito!

I went hiking today here in Germany and happened to meet about twenty guys from the British military. These mad men ran down the mountain like maniacs (without shirts on, which will become relevant shortly). Anyway, two had red devils tattooes and we got to chatting about the premiere league. It was quite fun. Brits can be so friendly.

I will soon. Amazing game, the script alone makes it worth playing through. Touching and hilarious at the same time.

Great. Looking forward to playing some more. I already find it has a very unique atmosphere because of the interaction with the mum and the absentee Dad. Normally in RPGs you never have parents. They help sell the "kid's adventure" aspect of the game. Love it.

Slizz

I wonder how a Mom and Pop Pizza shop would do in England....

Pizza Hut is fine, but there are so many better pizzas available here for similar prices/better ingredients.

Wilbur

Banned
Please, she looked very hygenic. Franck brings the cheese.

Buen appetito!

I went hiking today here in Germany and happened to meet about twenty guys from the British military. These mad men ran down the mountain like maniacs (without shirts on, which will become relevant shortly). Anyway, two had red devils tattooes and we got to chatting about the premiere league. It was quite fun. Brits can be so friendly.

:lol, not all of us are. Only the Manchester United fans.

I wonder how a Mom and Pop Pizza shop would do in England....

Pizza Hut is fine, but there are so many better pizzas available here for similar prices/better ingredients.

I don't really ever fancy ordering from a local pizza place around here, it all just tastes like the same frozen shit. So my options are Dominos, Papa Johns, Pizza Hut. Which one do I have all the vouchers for?

Pizza Hut.

Pizza Hut is disgusting. I guess I'm spoiled though, in New Jersey there are real pizza places everywhere, so going to a place like Pizza Hut is just plain foolish.

I should move to England and run a real pizza place. Though I'm not sure you cunts would appreciate real food.

I genuinely can't tell if Arsenal fans "He loves the club he won't ever leave" Is a running joke between them or they're still serious about it.

Salvadora I can't say I agree with you at all, Cesc will go where he will get maximum play time and trophies.

Slizz

:lol, not all of us are. Only the Manchester United fans.

I don't really ever fancy ordering from a local pizza place around here, it all just tastes like the same frozen shit. So my options are Dominos, Papa Johns, Pizza Hut. Which one do I have all the vouchers for?

Pizza Hut.

No I get it the monetary part of completely and like I said those aren't really that terrible for pizzas.

But obviously the local places are doing things wrong if the local ones tastes like frozen shit.

What is a Mom and Pop Pizza shop?

Not a specific brand of pizza or anything but just a local pizza place, not a chain.

Messi

20100208-pizza-cold.jpg

CHILL BABY CHILL

Scum

Bloody great game.

Eat 2 of them and leave one to go cold for later feeding. Yummy.

Messi, pls.

dc89

Graham Hunter has just crushed UnitedGAF's dreams.

Give me a minute, and I'll do a summary of what he said regards Fabregas.

No I get it the monetary part of completely and like I said those aren't really that terrible for pizzas.

But obviously the local places are doing things wrong if the local ones tastes like frozen shit.

Not a specific brand of pizza or anything but just a local pizza place, not a chain.

There are plenty of them. Wilbur is probably just getting pizzas from places such as Zenith Fried Chicken instead of sourcing a good pizza shop.

Messi

Graham Hunter has just crushed UnitedGAF's dreams.

Give me a minute, and I'll do a summary of what he said regards Fabregas.

Thank you Pr KAT

Hey dc, I have three options for my new city kit as I cant get navas. I can get Kun Aguero, Dzeko or pay double the cost and get Silva. I am leaning towards kun but would like your opinion.

Slizz

I have literally have a pizza place in any area of Miami that I happen to be in that will be amazing and cheap. Giant slices and a coke for $5.

Got 2 directly down the street from where I live, also got a place where they make a Cuban pork sandwich and a coke for $4. Ultimate hangover cures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom