• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
You should jump fully on the dortmund wagon. They will win more silverware than moyes'utd

I'm just fully on the fuck Bayern wagon. Gutting their own league in order to achieve absolute superiority. Tax evading CEO that every fan loves to sellotape pictures of on their wall and jerk off for seven hours to. Possibly the two cuntiest wingers ever to play simultaneously in one football team. Pep the Pussy.

I applaud them for being ruthless and taking advantage of their position. It's sport. They're winners. It's what they do. Doesn't mean I have to like them.

I don't even like Dortmund that much. I like them, but its just in comparison to Bayern I almost want to kiss every little inch of Jurgen Klopp's bratwurst yogurt dropper.

My point? I dont'care for footyGAf-Schadenfreude

dont speak german at me

fuenf

Bayern vs HSV:

Starke, van Buyten, Thiago, Ribéry, Mandzukic, Shaqiri, Pizarro, Boateng, Lahm, Alaba, Kroos

I'm just fully on the fuck Bayern wagon. Gutting their own league in order to achieve absolute superiority. Tax evading CEO that every fan loves to sellotape pictures of on their wall and jerk off for seven hours to. Possibly the two cuntiest wingers ever to play simultaneously in one football team. Pep the Pussy.

I applaud them for being ruthless and taking advantage of their position. It's sport. They're winners. It's what they do. Doesn't mean I have to like them.

I don't even like Dortmund that much. I like them, but its just in comparison to Bayern I almost want to kiss every little inch of Jurgen Klopp's bratwurst yogurt dropper.

Arent you a United fan?

spidye

dont speak german at me
Looool Ilove you

Messi

dont speak german at me
klopp-laughing-2.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Why don't you like Dortmund? If you're a United fan, shouldn't you like companies that pretend to be football clubs?

I don't care about Dortmund. I like them as football goes, but they're just a bunch of Germans across the fucking sea to me that are as inoffensive as anything. They do nothing outwardly cuntish.

But on the ho ho ho companies that pretend to be football clubs quip, twenty percent of your club is owned by a company that makes fucking shoes, and a company that makes fucking cars. Maybe when I run a marathon, I will be grateful for the existence of Bayern Munich Football Club and their affiliations with my sportswear. Maybe when I finally learn to fucking drive and I want some throbbing German chassis between my legs, I'll learn to love FC Hollywood. Until then... they're fuckmonkeys.

Looool Ilove you

<3

Suen

The dreaded TIM Cup between Juve, Milan and Sassuolo is in 3 days. I'll wear an Inter avatar for a month if no one gets injured. FOOTBALL GODS PLS.
We all know Sassuolo will win and then they will storm Serie A and win the Scudetto. Give up Serie A bros, Sassuolo are the new Torino-from-40's.

Blablurn

I don't care about Dortmund. I like them as football goes, but they're just a bunch of Germans across the fucking sea to me that are as inoffensive as anything. They do nothing outwardly cuntish.

But on the ho ho ho companies that pretend to be football clubs quip, twenty percent of your club is owned by a company that makes fucking shoes, and a company that makes fucking cars. Maybe when I run a marathon, I will be grateful for the existence of Bayern Munich Football Club and their affiliations with my sportswear. Maybe when I finally learn to fucking drive and I want some throbbing German chassis between my legs, I'll learn to love FC Hollywood. Until then... they're fuckmonkeys.

<3

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

fuenf

Do we gut our league? No.
Do we have a tax evading CEO? No.
Do we have the two cuntiest wingers ever? No.
Do we have a pussy that can't handle pressure as a manager? Yes.

Yes. I support Manchester United.

Our CEO is Rummenigge. Hoeneß is the president of the sports club. And no you don't gut your league, you just buy Arsenal players (and managers soon).

Our wingers? I like them, and prefer them to having no midfield or a striker who wants to leave the club.
iggnbeVdSf4Wd.gif

Feorax

It loos like we're going to be playing a more dedicated 4-2-3-1 this season, with the 2 in midfield being a mix of Gerrard, Lucas, Allen and Hendo.

Happy with that really. If we can keep 3 of the 4 fit and in form at any given time, I don't think we need a dedicated defensive mid backup this summer.

Wilbur

Banned
Our CEO is Rummenigge. Hoeneß is the president of the sports club. And no you don't gut your league, you just buy Arsenal players (and managers soon).

We're going to buy Arsene Wenger? no im ok thank u

And whatever, Rummenigge is a fucking retard as well

Our wingers? I like them, and prefer them to having no midfield or a striker who wants to leave the club.

LOOOOOOOL you had a striker who wanted to leave the club last week, turkey brain. He left. He left your club. He took off the jersey that bears one of the shittiest phone signals I've ever had the pleasure of having. He finished his last tub of Fick Mich In Den Arsch hair wax. He left for Fiorentina.

fuenf

ROFL Pep wrote down Bayern's tactical formation for the tv commentator, because the commentator couldnt figure it out on his own.

Wilbur

Banned
Wasn't the girl Ribery slept with older than you? Can't argue with the Robben point. ;-)

She's older than me now, at the time she wasn't. Most of the women Jimmy Savile touched are actually in their 50s and 60s now, wouldn't you know

I'd still bang. I'm as big a cunt as Ribery.

Gambit

ROFL Pep wrote down Bayern's tactical formation for the tv commentator, because the commentator couldnt figure it out on his own.

that was pretty cool. And really necessary!

I also wouldn't have put Ribery in the centre. Very curious to see it all unfold.

fuenf

LOOOOOOOL you had a striker who wanted to leave the club last week, turkey brain. He left. He left your club. He took off the jersey that bears one of the shittiest phone signals I've ever had the pleasure of having. He finished his last tub of Fick Mich In Den Arsch hair wax. He left for Fiorentina.

And you once again prove that you don't know shit about German football, Bayern or the Bundesliga. A single hair from Gomez' maine got more class than Rooney. The club and him handled the situation remarkable well.

But you know what? I'm happy for you, I'm happy that you can believe in Moyes, Phil Jones and City's own inability to threaten United. Seems like you are going all in for the start of the season and that's the only way football is fun.

Suen

We're going to buy Arsene Wenger? no im ok thank u

And whatever, Rummenigge is a fucking retard as well

And you once again prove that you don't know shit about German football, Bayern or the Bundesliga. A single hair from Gomez' maine got more class than Rooney. The club and him handled the situation remarkable well.

But you know what? I'm happy for you, I'm happy that you can believe in Moyes, Phil Jones and City's own inability to threaten United. Seems like you are going all in for the start of the season and that's the only way football is fun.

3q3l4q.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
And you once again prove that you don't know shit about German football

Filled to the brim with saurkraut and sour pussies

#Fuckmas

or the Bundesliga.

Only 18 teams because you little bitches can't handle playing a full 38. Plus half the teams aren't even real. St. Pauli? Looooooool what the fuck is that? Koln has a goat on their badge. A goat. A fucking GOAT.

A single hair from Gomez' maine got more class than Rooney. The club and him handled the situation remarkable well.

Rooney doesn't have hair so its a moot point.

mia san mia

K1LLER7

I love that piece of skill whenever a player does it. Stopping a ball dead when its dropping from a height. Ronaldinho was the king of it.
Neymar will be the next Ronaldinho.

I think I might like Barca next season (If they don't force Neymar to change)

Suen

No just cunts.

Mh, 4 Minutes in Thiago stil hasnt scored or done something meaningful. What a waste of a transfer.
This belongs to Barca and Utd fans, you can't just take the title like that. You guys have a long way to go before you are considered cunts, just win some more trebles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom