• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Singha-All-Star-XI-v-Manchester-United-2050829.jpg

1,w=559,c=0.bild.jpeg

Just a shame they won't get him. Fabregas had to claw his way out of Arsenal, a club he loved, because he wanted to go back to Barca that much.
Fabregas doesn't have a little boy in him screaming United.
Cesc has his true love waiting for him at United.

fuenf

Man, I thought Xavi was on the pitch today :D
And now we know why Dortmund wanted to skip the Supercup tournament.
hsv-fcb-3-514.jpg

Are you sure they wanted to skip the Supercup? I thought they wanted to skip this telecom cup in order to prepare better for the Supercup next week?

Jack cw

Are you sure they wanted to skip the Supercup? I thought they wanted to skip this telecom cup in order to prepare better for the Supercup next week?

Youre right! But anyway, Bayern looks fantastic at the moment and I dont know how Klopp can actually beat them then.

Gambit

Now that was entertaining. I didn't expect Bayern to be in such good shape already.

Last season Bayern was perfectly organised (I think they even organised creativity). Now they seem more fluid. I like it.

spidye

Youre right! But anyway, Bayern looks fantastic at the moment and I dont know how Klopp can actually beat them then.

we should not forget we only beat hamburg. the same team that we beat 9:2 just some weeks ago.

Dortmund will be another story. next week will be interesting

Jack cw

we should not forget we only beat hamburg. the same team that we beat 9:2 just some weeks ago.

Dortmund will be another story. next wekk will be interesting
Fair enough but Im not exited about the result or the opponent or anything. Its the way this team is evolving. They try to tiki-taka their way out of the pressing and force attacks more relentlessly and even more versatile. This is something that is really hard to defend. This midfield will kill Dortmund.

Blablurn

hey guys, my gf is coming to germany on friday. she will stay for about a month. i will also start my summer job on august 1st. so yeah, i won't be able to post much in the next weeks. maybe from time to time but I guess my true return will be at some point in september! so yeah, just letting you guys know in case someone is wondering :)

spidye

hey guys, my gf is coming to germany on friday. she will stay for about a month. i will also start my summer job on august 1st. so yeah, i won't be able to post much in the next weeks. maybe from time to time but I guess my true return will be at some point in september! so yeah, just letting you guys know in case someone is wondering :)

well. good choice.

have fun.

Fair enough but Im not exited about the result or the opponent or anything. Its the way this team is evolving. They try to tiki-taka their way out of the pressing and force attacks more relentlessly and even more versatile. This is something that is really hard to defend. This midfield will kill Dortmund.

will be interesting to see if it's the same way bacra played or not. I think our game will be more physical than barca's. that can make us even more dangerous than them.

Amauri (Juve) €22.8m fee, €3.8m in wages, apps-100, goals-24.
Robinho (Milan) €18m, €4m in wages, apps-112, goals-27.

It's time to admit it, Milan. Robinho is the Brazilian Amauri.

Wait..

Oh

cmonsonujlwu.gif

In most games Binho was a winger, in others he was a CAM, and in many he came on as a substitute. I'll assume that you just made that post as an excuse to use the Brazilian Amauri joke. ;-)

Clegg

If we have any chance of getting Cesc then we'll have to get it done soon. There's only 4 weeks until the season starts and 5 and a half week until the end of the transfer window.

We'd be fucked if we're still after Cesc until the middle of August when Barca say no. Then we're scrambling around to find another good midfielder with their clubs being reluctant to sell with only a couple of weeks until the market closes.

panty

Squad for tomorrow's game.

Goalkeepers: Diego Lopez, Jesus and Tomas Mejias.
Defenders: Pepe, Coentrão, Carvajal, Nacho, Mateos and Casado.
Midfielders: Khedira, Kaka, Özil, Modric, Di María, Isco, Illarra, Casemiro, Cheryshev and Quini.
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain and Morata.

Casillas and Ramos were too tired to join. Who's Quini? Also lol at no Adan.

Blablurn

fifa makes me so angry.

i play serious: i lose in the 90th minute after equalizing in the 89th minute.

i play without caring: win 4:1

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The Times say United are prepared to spend £115+ to sign Bale and Fabregas.

"Bale is not for sale at any price."

United are pissing in the wind with both these signings. Neither player is available.

Jack cw

will be interesting to see if it's the same way bacra played or not. I think our game will be more physical than barca's. that can make us even more dangerous than them.
Pep wont make that mistake. He will and is already improving all of Bayerns strenghts and minimizing their weakness. This Bayern looks like it has different and adaptive playstyles not even "Robin Hood" or a "harpy" can come by.

fifa makes me so angry.
i play serious: i lose in the 90th minute after equalizing in the 89th minute.
i play without caring: win 4:1
This is PES... Fifa is like winning 7:0 either serious or caring :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom