• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

United missed out on players under Fergie, to be honest every move Moyes does is under scrutiny.

Come August 31 I think United will have signed some good players. Will it be the players the fans hoped for? Maybe.

But if United fans think Moyes isn't trying to sign players or he isn't up to doing so, they are mad.
I feel as though his main focus is Fabregas. Even though he know's he won't get him. I think he's bidding as a get out clause, to say he tried to sign a player but to no avail.

If this is the case, this could also make Moyes resort to a rushed bid for a player that isn't great but is a Midfielder.

Arnie

United missed out on players under Fergie, to be honest every move Moyes does is under scrutiny.

Come August 31 I think United will have signed some good players. Will it be the players the fans hoped for? Maybe.

But if United fans think Moyes isn't trying to sign players or he isn't up to doing so, they are mad.
I don't think Moyes is responsible for this story, but I do think someone within United is. There's a difference between this story and the Thiago one. Fabregas and Bale aren't available players, and I really doubt that United will spend £115 million.

Bumhead

Banned
To be honest even if United did spend £115m, I think doing it on 2 players would be a false economy for them anyway.

Fabregas and Bale would obviously be excellent signings, but I feel like such money would be far better spent on 4 or 5 very good players than just 2 "World Class" headline grabbers. As good as Bale is, I think the sums being talked about for him are ridiculous, and United could make a few really strong additions for that money - in addition to Cesc - and be in much better shape for it.

Kikarian

We don't even have £115m available for players. We still have debt that needs owing. The glazers are looking at every opportunity to pay it off. Buying players is the least of their worries.

L1NETT

Fellani would be an excellent signing for Man U. But in comparison to Bale and Cesc, obviously not.

And I don't think Moyes is bidding on Cesc to placate the fans. How silly is that. Ofc he actually wants Cesc, who wouldn't. He posed the question, Barca answered him. Simple.

---

Oh god Synder has got Batman. No no no :( Please don't ruin the Riddler Zach, please.

Can't wait for his vacuous, vain, shallow, empty, childish, mind numbingly boring action take on Batman.

Zabojnik

Watching the highlights from today's training. Man, Vidal has become an absolute idol. It's gonna be hard on the fans when we'll inevitably sell him to RM for 60M€ next year. :/

We all know Sassuolo will win and then they will storm Serie A and win the Scudetto. Give up Serie A bros, Sassuolo are the new Torino-from-40's.

Well, of course. They're nesting our future star and GOAT, Domenico Berardi.

dc89

No, he makes money from his mendacious bullshit.

I'm gonna give it a go. Now, I just need an alias.

---

ib2J9ICOw30dIB.gif

Sergio why you so good?

Bumhead

Banned
0-0 draw for us tonight with Hull out in Portugal in our latest pre-season game.

Jones not happy with the way Hull approached the game with regards to tackling though. Steve Bruce gonna Steve Bruce, I guess.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Watching the highlights from today's training. Man, Vidal has become an absolute idol. It's gonna be hard on the fans when we'll inevitably sell him to RM for 60M€ next year. :/

And buy what with all that money? It's not worth it.

Whatever happened to players respecting their contracts -_-
The only superhero I ever had any time for is Spider-man.

He's the only relevant superhero as far as I'm concerned.

'Robert Downey Jr'-man is a (distant) second. And I'd stop caring about Iron Man if they replace him to be honest.

And buy what with all that money? It's not worth it.

Whatever happened to players respecting their contracts -_-

He's the only relevant superhero as far as I'm concerned.

'Robert Downey Jr'-man is a (distant) second. And I'd stop caring about Iron Man if they replace him to be honest.

We have Darren Fletcher who we will sell to you for only €30 million.

3Sixty

#SaintsFCU21s were also winners today, beating @NUFCOfficial 2-0 thanks to goals from @Omar_rowe and Jake Flannigan:

It doesn't get any better koufuffufu

Omar Rowe next big thing.

Kikarian

Best part of Batman is his cast of villains.

I find most of the Marvel villains really lame. Most.
Yeah. Although I don't think the second statement is all that true in my opinion.

This is where Marvels Moon Knight is much better. He's has a much more in-depth story than Batman.

Wilbur

Banned
Batman has the best rogue's gallery bar none. Bar none. He's also got the coolest costume. Spider-Man can suck dick, he's got like two good villains.

Shame the movie will be shit. Snyder and Goyer writing looooooool, gonna be as average as MOS was

At least they aren't as fucking boring as SUPER MAN.

He's A SUPER

MAN

His premise might be boring, but some of his comics; Kingdom Come, All Star Superman is fantastic.

Marvel has a bigger range of superheroes, but they seem more like a group of squabbling assholes most of the time. I like how most of DC comics portray the superheroes like Roman gods. Some comics has that nice classic feel to it.

Feorax

Liverpool linked with Sakho mainly because of the marquinhos signing.

We've been linked with him for a while. Don't think it will happen though, he seems to want to fight for his place at PSG.

He's left footed too, so he probably wouldn't compliment Agger that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom