• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

That's an incredible amount of money to be spending on a keeper of all things.

I'm surprised Napoli even entertained the idea, but I suppose Rafa.
He is on 110k a week I think.

His form in the last three years doesnt warrant that contract. Mig is meant to be only on 40k too.

Arnie

Reina earns in excess of £100k per week and would be sitting in the bench. Financially it makes sense to rid that from the wage bill, because that £100k can be used elsewhere.

Feorax

That's an incredible amount of money to be spending on a keeper of all things.

I'm surprised Napoli even entertained the idea, but I suppose Rafa.

Reina at his peak is probably just about worth it, but it's a good measure of just how much damage Hicks, Gillette and Purslow did to our club.

We take a lot of stick for our fall from grace, and rightfully so, but it's not quite as bad as it could have been considering we were hours away from administration because of them cunts.

LTWheels

1070018_10151864184122573_1882374242_n.jpg

1075654_10151864184132573_688810770_n.jpg

Really like the effect the flares make.

I think Rodgers is basically dressing up the fact Mignolet is preferred to Reina.

I think it's a timely excuse to get Reina out. Liverpool would have been well aware of the budget way ahead of the summer, way before they signed Mignolet.

The idea both Mignolet and Reina would be at the club was a misnomer, that was never going to happen. Mignolet is a better keeper now, or at the very least will be better going forwards. He costs less too. It's a decision which works on a financial and footballing level.

Didn't Reina sign that contract back when there were suggestions United wanted Reina to replace VDS?

I'm sure he used that speculation as a way to boost those wages.

Arnie

I think Rodgers is basically dressing up the fact Mignolet is preferred to Reina.

I think it's a timely excuse to get Reina out. Liverpool would have been well aware of the budget way ahead of the summer, way before they signed Mignolet.

The idea both Mignolet and Reina would be at the club was a misnomer, that was never going to happen. Mignolet is a better keeper now, or at the very least will be better going forwards. He costs less too. It's a decision which works on a financial and footballing level.
Essentially, yes

I love Pepe as a character, and everything he's done for the club, and he really was a top, top keeper.

The City game was the final nail in the coffin, though. I was fuming.

Black Mask is an awesome villain. More excited to see their take on Anarky.

Who did you think they wasted? They could have made more of Two Face and given Great White Shark a bigger role rather than a name on a building :/

Bane and Two-Face in particular, Ra's Al Ghul as well

Breaking Bad pilot was great, gonna watch one a day

Carbonox

Bane and Two-Face in particular, Ra's Al Ghul as well

Breaking Bad pilot was great, gonna watch one a day

I love Bane's design in Origins. He looks to have a bigger role in the story which is good (as he's one of the assassins sent to kill Batman).

You've only just started Breaking Bad? Damn son you're in for a ride.

What happened with that Bruma kid?

Nothing yet. The whole thing is awaiting the decision of the Portuguese federation but there´s a big chance his contract is still legal and he could be screwed for one more year. His agent said 10 days ago that this week Bruma would be joining his new team, on Monday he said that everything would be done on Wednesday. Weirdly enough, not a word to the press from him since Wednesday.

Suen

How long till even Mourinho realize he can't make Torres into that shining light again? Buy Rooney, sell Torres to Atletico.

How long till even Mourinho realize he can't make Torres into that shining light again? Buy Rooney, sell Torres to Atletico.

They have just gotten Villa who is probably on some great wages too, with their finances in mind... They're probably not going for Torres. Problem is no one wants Torres, or at least not to the money he will demand.

Mourinho is fully aware that Torres is shit I'm sure, the player to be made into a shining light is Lukaku.

I only just got the joke. AD is amazing.

How long did it take you?

Fry

Hitcher is starting BB just now?

What a lcuky bitch for 2 reasons:

He has the best show ever ahead of him;

He didn't get spoiled at all until now. (assuming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom