• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

Everyone should watch Jovetic's first interview after joining City on their Youtube channel.

He's incredibly humble and soft spoken. I don't think I've seen another footballer quite like it.

oh man i totally have a crush on him now

come on city sign a proper cunty player like pepe

Admit it, Wilbz, a small part of you (your skin flute?) feels the same way. It's different for us foreigners. United is the club I'm most interested in (seeing doing well) after Juve, but since I'm not an actual fan (for you can only truly love one club), I don't feel the rivalry with City. At all. Just as you don't hate Toro. Granted, nobody cares about the Cows and all their fans are dying of old age anyways. But you know what I mean. :p

A Juve-supporting Man Utd-sympathiser is basically a synonym for 'giant vagina'

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
any pc fifa wants to play ill be on in a half hour, more cups need winning

Wilbur

Banned
Admit it, Wilbz, a small part of you (your skin flute?) feels the same way. It's different for us foreigners. United is the club I'm most interested in (seeing doing well) after Juve, but since I'm not an actual fan (for you can only truly love one club), I don't feel the rivalry with City. At all. Just as you don't hate Toro. Granted, nobody cares about the Cows and all their fans are dying of old age anyways. But you know what I mean. :p

Of course I hate Toro, someone has to care about them in some way since Timmy adopted the baguette in le asshole permanently.

But you're right about them being more likeable this year, which drinks snatch blood. Pellegrini is boss. It's like Chelsea and Liverpool, B-Rod and Mou are infinite improvements over Kenny and Rafa. Still cunts, but lesser cunts.

Clegg

The more morbid side of me wonders what the fuck Moyes and Woodward will do when it becomes obvious that Bale and Cesc won't sign join United.

Of course I hate Toro, someone has to care about them in some way since Timmy adopted the baguette in le asshole permanently.

But you're right about them being more likeable this year, which drinks snatch blood. Pellegrini is boss. It's like Chelsea and Liverpool, B-Rod and Mou are infinite improvements over Kenny and Rafa. Still cunts, but lesser cunts.

Mourinho-Eye-Poke.jpg

Thailand+v+Liverpool+2trfUmWdYynl.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Everyone should watch Jovetic's first interview after joining City on their Youtube channel.

He's incredibly humble and soft spoken. I don't think I've seen another footballer quite like it.

He's just lovely <3

A genuinely nice guy too. (I'm looking at you, Kunt Aguero)

Salvadora

Arsenal could return for Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain after Napoli refuse to meet £35m valuation
QO4PqTa.png

Better not spend £35m, though.

Clegg

Napoli have reached a &#8364;35m agreement with Real Madrid for Arsenal target Gonzalo Higuaín. (Source: Corriere dello Sport)

English papers saying something different tho.

dc89

Yeah he's pretty cool and down to earth. Can't wait to see him get started.

oh man i totally have a crush on him now

come on city sign a proper cunty player like pepe

£22m apparently. Yikes. :(

He's just lovely <3

A genuinely nice guy too. (I'm looking at you, Kunt Aguero)

There's nothing wrong with Kun

Fry

I keep saying this but since coming back from my ban I can't remember a single instance of lateness from myself.

I have changed.

Me too, I have a better taste than before, but people still mess with us.

Let's team up and fuck with these cunts, dc.

Clegg

J.Cross: "Wenger has spoken to Fabregas. If Man U have bid accepted, I just feel Arsenal will pursue it. They have clause at fixed price."

No idea if someone has made up this quote or not. It's not on his twitter anyway.

Meier

Pellegrini's mother has passed away. He lost his dad in April.

:(
:( Very sad, clearly the rumors from the radio were true. I think he probably should skip the HK games but I imagine he'll want to get back to the team to prove himself.

dc89

You did it last night tho.

You're late in realising you were late.

Rly? Damn.

Me too, I have a better taste than before, but people still mess with us.

Let's team up and fuck with these cunts, dc.

:D :D I think we should. But when it's Audi Cup time, we have to be serious competitors.

I'm on his ignore list it's alright.

You're not on mine. That's all that matters. No one is on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom