• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

Impressive move by Spurs agreeing a fee/going for Chadli. For 7m he is pretty low risk and they Get to keep that Belgium hotness going.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There was tension at Juventus today when Mirko Vucinic stormed off after an altercation with an abusive fan.

The striker missed an easy scoring opportunity during today’s training session and heard an insult from supporters behind the goal.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Vucinic walked over to the fan and demanded an explanation, entering into an argument.

The Montenegro international then stormed off only to return a while later once he had calmed down.

Not cool :(

FUCK that fan, he's not a Juventino.

I don't rate Mirko but I'd never abuse him (or any of our players) IRL, I would shake his hand and thank him for the two scudetti ffs.

MPW

Official announcement: Real Madrid C. F. announces that Raúl Albiol has been transferred to Napoli F.C.

good riddance! never liked him

LAHM SCORED

HAHAHAHAHA

DO ONE GAF

ibtNkezXrlLwNF.gif

Impressive move by Spurs agreeing a fee/going for Chadli. For 7m he is pretty low risk and they Get to keep that Belgium hotness going.

D'you reckon it slightly improves our chances of getting Bernard?

Ah fuck it, who am I kidding. Porto will get him for a couple of quid and a pack of Wotsits, and sell him in January for £60m after he's made 2 appearances as a time-wasting substitute

arkon

I can't wait for Pep to really get our players playing how he wants them to. It's going to be amazing. We're going to win everything again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OMG OMG this is some smarmy agent shit right here

Manuel Quillón, Benitez's agent, represents Napoli new signings Callejon & Albiol. Reina (Napoli target) and Arbeloa are also his clients.

ShogunX

D'you reckon it slightly improves our chances of getting Bernard?

Ah fuck it, who am I kidding. Porto will get him for a couple of quid and a pack of Wotsits, and sell him in January for £60m after he's made 2 appearances as a time-wasting substitute

Well if the reported release clause is true then Bernard would become Porto's record signing. Seems unlikely.

Then again we have the third party issue and we could see another player move to Porto without them holding the full rights.

OMG OMG this is some smarmy agent right here

The sooner people realise that football agents control the majority of the transfer market the better.

Yen

So what happened to Tito? Who'll be the next Barca manager?
btw, there's been 3 solid weeks of 30 degree heat here, with it set to continue, wow

dc89

:( Very sad, clearly the rumors from the radio were true. I think he probably should skip the HK games but I imagine he'll want to get back to the team to prove himself.

Yeah he'll want to be back with the squad to work on the tactics and system.

justjohn

...But Borussia had won the previous two titles. How does a league become one sided just like that?
We're talking about now. Bayern have practically won it and they will keep stealing the best talents from their rivals to keep them on top for the foreseeable future.

Zabojnik

"Pep's drugging". Looool. FootyGAF running jokes are the best. <3

Not cool :(

FUCK that fan, he's not a Juventino.

I don't rate Mirko but I'd never abuse him (or any of our players) IRL, I would shake his hand and thank him for the two scudetti ffs.

Agreed. Asshole fan. Probably one of Mazzarri's spies. Still, it goes to show how tense Vucinic is these days, having realized he'll be the third choice this season, after Llorente and Tevez. All these "Vucinic to ..." rumors probably don't help either.

Fry

We're talking about now. Bayern have practically won it and they will keep stealing the best talents from their rivals to keep them on top for the foreseeable future.

Because you brought their best player and will be getting their other star player next year on free. Bayern scum

I think that's unfortunate, since I don't like the idea of being an one club league. Honestly if Borussia still had Gotze and Lewa had signed a contract until 2020, I'd be ok.

Let's face it, Bayern won't win the Bundesliga because they are so much better than we are. Those matches will be as close as ever.

They will win it because they can spend a shitload of money on their (too) big squad. And because like 14 of the other 16 teams in the league will shit their pants before their matches against Bayern and get destroyed.

Because you brought their best player and we'll getting their other star player next year on free. Bayern scum

Nope, Ilkay is still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom