• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

But you, like, see that bigger squad = more money needed?

Sure but Dortmund isnt really starving either. 2 or 3 more players with some perspective and it would be fine. But I know Watzke wont invest to heavily and wont raise the salaries instead sell the likes of Leitner and Bittencourt.

Ugh, why did I even bother to watch this game? We always lose to fucking Rubin no matter how well or poorly we play. Don't know why I was even mildly surprised when they scored in the 95th minute. Fucking Rondon!

Even worse, Spartak is at the top of the table :(

Ugh, why did I even bother to watch this game? We always lose to fucking Rubin no matter how well or poorly we play. Don't know why I was even mildly surprised when they scored in the 95th minute. Fucking Rondon!

Even worse, Spartak is at the top of the table :(

Is Criscito playing lately? If so, how's he doing?

I always like that guy.

Scum

SI need to add more International interaction. I want to moan about the National team, choice of players, criticise line ups, criticise tactics and whatnot.

L1NETT

Spurs have already spent £25m, fucking hell.

We're gonna get outspent by that lot.

They outspent you last year. How did that go?

You folks need to learn a bit of patience in the transfer months.

Edit:

LEt's go you Cherries!!! Grabban, Pittman and Ritchie the dangermen

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Melo's letter to Juve on his Facebook is class.

Good luck, Felipe. It's a shame you were a brainless pitbull.

D_prOdigy

the fuck didn't Madrid just swap all these players for Cavani - they're pretty much getting his release clause worth from selling players to Napoli

Is Criscito playing lately? If so, how's he doing?

I always like that guy.

He's been out since February with a knee injury :( I think he's supposed to be back by September. The problem is that I think we'll be out of the CL by then.

But Criscito has been great for us. Definitely the best LB in the league. Shame he had to miss Euros last year do to those match fixing allegations.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
the fuck didn't Madrid just swap all these players for Cavani - they're pretty much getting his release clause worth from selling players to Napoli

If I had to guess...

Manuel Quillón, Benitez's agent, represents Napoli new signings Callejon & Albiol. Reina (Napoli target) and Arbeloa are also his clients.

Because Manuel Quillon wanted his 'agent's fee'?
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

You don't get that if your clients simply 'swap' shirts.

He's been out since February with a knee injury :( I think he's supposed to be back by September. The problem is that I think we'll be out of the CL by then.

But Criscito has been great for us. Definitely the best LB in the league. Shame he had to miss Euros last year do to those match fixing allegations.

I see, thanks.

I was wondering because my secret hope after hearing that you guys were interested in Abate a while back was for an Abate-Criscito swap. :) Now it looks impossible though.

Sure but Dortmund isnt really starving either. 2 or 3 more players with some perspective and it would be fine. But I know Watzke wont invest to heavily and wont raise the salaries instead sell the likes of Leitner and Bittencourt.

I think our squad is just fine but the difference is shown easily:
Shaqiri vs Hofmann
Kirchhoff vs Sarr/Günter
Rafinha vs Durm/Großkreutz

Just to name a few. At the moment, we can't afford to have such an expensive squad. Our wages increased a lot this season by the way but increasing them to Bayern levels would be stupid.

OK, that was maybe a bit too harsh. 20.

It still doesn't say much. You might as well say we have 15 players that could play for Bayern. Are we so much superior to Bayern now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom