• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps my final team:

0X7z93q.png

Will change it if Rooney stays.

Yes. And Hazard and Coutinho.

I'm not sure about Coutinho. I'm sure he'll play well and contribute, but you're kind of trusting Sturridge to finish off the passes for his assist points, and he'll get fuck all for the key passes he makes over the course of the game.

dc89

I mentioned before about Pellegrini coaching Malaga hours after learning about the death of his father.

I read on Twitter that he flew to Chile for his fathers funeral which was on Monday. And flew back on Tuesday to coach Malaga against Dortmund.

Wow.

I'm not sure about Coutinho. I'm sure he'll play well and contribute, but you're kind of trusting Sturridge to finish off the passes for his assist points, and he'll get fuck all for the key passes he makes over the course of the game.

He's too expensive for now IMO. Gonna wait and see how he does when the season starts. In his price range you have Hazard/Walcott/Silva - all guaranteeing big points.

Navas is 9.0 too - I wanna pick him, I think he's gonna get like 15 assists this season.

bjaelke

You get style points this year. And swag score.

He's too expensive for now IMO. Gonna wait and see how he does when the season starts. In his price range you have Hazard/Walcott/Silva - all guaranteeing big points.

Navas is 9.0 too - I wanna pick him, I think he's gonna get like 15 assists this season.

Does Silva get that many points?

@bjaelke, in that case Suso, Coutinho and Studge are going straight in my team :p

GQman2121

Banned
I mentioned before about Pellegrini coaching Malaga hours after learning about the death of his father.

I read on Twitter that he flew to Chile for his fathers funeral which was on Monday. And flew back on Tuesday to coach Malaga against Dortmund.

Wow.

How old was his father? It probably wasn't an unexpected death and he was at peace with it. Not to make light of the loss in anyway, but he's no spring chick himself.

pappe

I kind of agree with that. But it was him Silva, Navas, Michu and Walcott.

I don't have confidence in City players as they almost have a completely new team and it will take them time to gel. Michu is too expensive and since they have Bony not everything will go through him and Walcott is hit and miss IMO.

Cornelius

Will be sorely missed. Wooden am cry

Will be? He already fucking is. Carsten V Jensen the scandalous idiot yet again showing his incompetence, not only did he throw away CL two seasons ago, this time he can't even bother buying a decent forward before the season started or finally fix that central mid position that has been shit ever since Kvist left.

AAAAAAAAAARGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom