• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

1073674034-bayern-real-madrid-schweinsteiger-freistoesse-1yJEhiXS7Cf4.jpg

LOL, did we have any freekick close to Reals box in the first leg?

pulga

Banned
You are at least a funny guy. Sometimes.

im just genuinely surprised bla is being such a baby

whats the point of this thread if you're going to be a bitch about the bantz?

like footballfan said, this place would be boring if we'd go "great clasico m8, you genuinely deserved the win. happy for you xoxo"

like footballfan said, this place would be boring if we'd go "great clasico m8, you genuinely deserved the win. happy for you xoxo"

pulga yes.

Jack cw

True that. I love the cunt wars and the antagonistic attitude here coupled with the banter.
But you as Madrid fan know why we Bayern fans are a bit anxious right now... Expectations and such....

pulga

Banned
True that. I love the cunt wars and the antagonistic attitude here coupled with the banter.
But you as Madrid fan know why we Bayern fans are a bit anxious right now... Expectations and such....

fuck off m8, we've been waiting for 12 years to get to another final, whilst you won it last year

there's NO ONE more anxious and nervous than madridistas. i genuinely can't take a fourth straight semifinal exit

Jack cw

fuck off m8, we've been waiting for 12 years to get to another final, whilst you won it last year

there's NO ONE more anxious and nervous than madridistas. i genuinely can't take a fourth straight semifinal exit

:D
Then for the sake of the comedy, I hope that Bayern makes it!

This thread would be great if there was no Classico talk at all.

In fact if it was just EPL it would be best. What are the rest of you really bringing to the table that EPL can't.

Elsk can stay.

my tummy hurts

I'm nervous as fuck. gotta be at the work. will go through the meetings fast as hell with the radio on.

shit. win this carletto
will buy 2 shirts and one with your name. the mighty eyebrow

let's go vikings

pulga

Banned
This thread would be great if there was no Classico talk at all.

In fact if it was just EPL it would be best. What are the rest of you really bringing to the table that EPL can't.

Elsk can stay.

learn to spell Clasico, cunt

wat if i sturt to telk liek dumbass too

Guessing Game! Try to guess the game based off this title on Daily Mail:

"Boy, 15, accused of stabbing teacher was 'depressed recluse obsessed with video game where lone cursed character travels through fantasy world killing others'"

bud

today's game isn't going to be very different from last week's--bayern will see most of the ball, madrid will rely on counter-attacking.

hoping there'll be more goals at least.

LegoArmo

Bingo. Do you think they are making that summary to form some sort of agenda?

It's the Daily Mail, of course. When you describe the game like that, or even just see the title "Dark Souls" you might think the game is something sinister.

Of course, normal people know that the depression, and isolation probably played a much bigger part than any video games.

Wilbur

Banned
You die every 5 minutes, so you have your breaks anyway. Besides, why would you pause while playing?

To get a drink. To answer the phone. To answer the door. To take a shit. To let the dog out. To check your emails. To answer a text. To have a jerk. To get your phone charger. To get some food. To do anything that is a thousand times more important than getting stabbed for the four thousandth time by a googly eyed bat with anger issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom