• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
_74707958_021996247-1.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27299709

Hes coming

Samuel Ameobi ‏@Sammy_Ameobi 30 Sep 2011

Trying to read a book in my hotel room but some fool is blasting Classical music next door...we're about to have words!

Samuel Ameobi ‏@Sammy_Ameobi 30 Sep 2011

Apologies, Turns out it was the radio in the cupboard...me and demba were trippin lol

Remarkable.

pulga

Banned
REAL MADRID XI vs Villareal: Casillas; Nacho, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Coentrão; Xabi Alonso, Modric, Isco; Di María, Cristiano Ronaldo & Benzema.

No Bale or Varane on the bench. Getting sick of all these little niggles that have been popping up this season.

REAL MADRID XI vs Villareal: Casillas; Nacho, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Coentrão; Xabi Alonso, Modric, Isco; Di María, Cristiano Ronaldo & Benzema.

No Bale or Varane on the bench. Getting sick of all these little niggles that have been popping up this season.

Pulga did you saw Pepe's new hair?

#dead

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I havent been following FFP but its interesting Nial Quinn arguing City are faultless and its a joke their investment should be praised not punished.

Van Gaal on Utd: "For every coach who takes the job it's a fantastic challenge I hope I shall be the one but you'll have to wait and see."

Gahl playing it coy.

I havent been following FFP but its interesting Nial Quinn arguing City are faultless and its a joke their investment should be praised not punished.

I think you should probably realise from this that you may not be hearing the most informed voice on the topic.

City have been a PR offensive trying to convince everyone they're hard done by and that they're nothing like PSG.

Fucking bullshit on all accounts.

Blablurn

Mine has gathered dust for months. Hopefully the games pick up this year.

Well. The outlook does not look to bad. Mine will come with Watch Dogs which will keep me entertained for a lil bit. Afterwards I'm going to buy FIFA and NBA which will keep me busy until the next heavy hitters come. Plus I havent played any of the launch games. I'm stoked. Fuck Indie Games though. Fuck them hard.

Meier

LOL @ this story in the Mail about a teacher in Colombia confiscating Panini stickers to complete his own album. Brilliant.

I see Jack Grealish made the bench for Villa. FM players will recognize him.

rodvik

Well. The outlook does not look to bad. Mine will come with Watch Dogs which will keep me entertained for a lil bit. Afterwards I'm going to buy FIFA and NBA which will keep me busy until the next heavy hitters come. Plus I havent played any of the launch games. I'm stoked. Fuck Indie Games though. Fuck them hard.

Ohh watch dogs. Looking forward to that. Oh the new Ass creed is godly on PS4. Snag it when ya can.

I think you should probably realise from this that you may not be hearing the most informed voice on the topic.

City have been a PR offensive trying to convince everyone they're hard done by and that they're nothing like PSG.

Fucking bullshit on all accounts.

Chief bullshit writer Oliver Holt saying it's wrong punishing City when they're putting millions into the regenerating a deprived area of Manchester.

Regeneration that is excluded from UEFA break-even calculations anyway. Or more likely he's suggesting they should be let off for doing something good.

Chief bullshit writer Oliver Holt saying it's wrong punishing City when they're putting millions into the regenerating a deprived area of Manchester.

Regeneration that is excluded from UEFA break-even calculations anyway. Or more likely he's suggesting they should be let off for doing something good.
The response to these sanctions are framing it as though City have done all they can to comply.

Which is why they spent £100m last summer.

So Messi wants to be paid more and wants the club to assure him to have a squad next season to compete for all the important trophies next year.

More money + demand for a better squad.

Oh Lionel...

pulga

Banned
So Messi wants to be paid more and wants the club to assure him to have a squad next season to compete for all the important trophies next year.

More money + demand for a better squad.

Oh Lionel...

but one of his demands is Pinto renewal

better squad and a Pinto renewal are diametrically opposed terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom