• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

dEIOqVg.jpg

Scandinavia represent

congratulations bro!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nah.

When you see Gerrard slipping and giving away the lead, you are feeling like shit, and you read: 'Don't feel bad for Fry, you should feel bad for a fan like Arnie', you can't simply tell me not to be sensitive.

now you're going to let people on GAF tell you how you really feel?

come here

Hug.gif

(now I'm posting gifs of Victoria ffs. Fuck you Wooden and KidA)

grosso-goal-wc-2006-o.gif

GOL DI GROSSO
GOL DI GROSSO
GOL DI GROSSO

Fuck I remember it like it was yesterday. WE HAVE TO GO BACK.

LOOK AT THAT ASSIST

NEGATIVE FOOTBALL

and no please I don't want to go back. Because we were heading to Serie B LOL

Linius

UU6tRrY.jpg

I must say that it looks pretty silly to have a casual clothing line for the players. Everyone in the same jeans and shirt :p

But I thought you said Liverpool had the 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th man

I knew that was gonna come at some point. I hoped that would be the case, turns out its pure bollocks. At least for today it was. There's no doubt when the fans get behind a team it can help them on, but not today.

confuziz

Banned
The fun part of the Eredivisie is that PSV lost twice to Roda this season, and they are going to get relegated..yet we win 4-0 against Ajax.

such quality football

I knew that was gonna come at some point. I hoped that would be the case, turns out its pure bollocks. At least for today it was. There's no doubt when the fans get behind a team it can help them on, but not today.

I think the timewasting and lack of incision got to the crowd and the players far too easily tbh

Linius

The fun part of the Eredivisie is that PSV lost twice to Roda this season, and they are going to get relegated..yet we win 4-0 against Ajax.

such quality football

Oh well, we got smashed in a finale against the number 13. Who also lost to your team today.

What? I'm completely neutral, I only support football. As someone that loves and supports football, it is inevitable for me to cheer for this likeable, homegrown underdog team from Germany.

Lol. Let's hope for a great match on tuesday. However, there's no scenario where the current champion is considered an underdog after improving the squad and the performance from the year it won it all. You're the better all around team in my opinion, but these matches are decided on details and inches so may the best team win.

Hala Madrid!!!

How's the Copenhagen handball team doing this year?

It was merged into another club, and was owned by this fool that earned a bunch of money selling jewelry in Germany. This guy then went bankrupt lol. This fool was also Brøndby's sugar daddy for a while, Brøndby claims he still owes them money haha. I truly hate handball though, worst sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom