• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently this is the PFA team of the season

Cech

Coleman Kompany Cahill Shaw

Hazard Toure Gerrard Lallana

Suarez Sturridge

Terry instead of Kompany, and spot on. Ramsey is unfortunate to miss out, but them's the breaks. Genuinely think if the voting was done now, Gerrard would drop out because of the magnitude of that error

Re: Suarez, he's s a strange one in that I sometimes can't tell if he's playing legit badly, or if I just expect so much from him.

Apparently this is the PFA team of the season

Cech

Coleman Kompany Cahill Shaw

Hazard Toure Gerrard Lallana

Suarez Sturridge

Not only is team of the season crap dumb, it's especially dumb when it's before the season has ended... and it shows some footballers are pretty clueless, feel like quite a few has done better than Cech and there's a whole bunch of defenders that has done better than Kompany.

TrueBlue

Just had a look at the Times.

They're still going with Ancelotti to United despite moist media outlets believing its only a matter of time before Van Gaal gets the nod.

Also plugging away with Cavani and Fabregas. Whilst you can't say no to either, I don't want to see us wasting time on them before the inevitable no.

2233864-3x2-700x467.jpg

TrueBlue is the best Chelsea fan

Fight amongst yourselves pls :(

<3

Kalas was great. Shame about the header which should probably have been a goal... But defensively faultless. Will sell to benfica for 5 mil and buy back for 27.

Probably, liked his reaction to that miss actually, shows a fair amount of spirit and drive for someone who has barely been played.

LegoArmo

de Gea has been the best keeper this season, but because of how poor United have been he's being mostly overlooked, it's better to be "alright" for a top team, or "good" for a bottom team than amazing for a mid table team.

If you were a black player on a predominately black team, with a black head coach, in the middle of a playoff run where a lot of people are picking you to win it all and your owner days before a game is filmed saying disparaging racist comments about black people, would you still play?

EDIT: And the owner has a history of bigotry.
I know what you're referring to.

And no, I wouldn't.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah I don't think Chelsea are in it, but they're REALLY close.

City v Big Sam and the prophet of football Martinez will decide the title. I'm sure Liverpool will win their last two games.

Turok_TTZ

Oh look, Suarez flopping in yet another big game. No surprise here. And to think, some peeps rate him ahead of my Benz. Suarez is a scrub killer, a very accomplished scrub killer. nothing more.

Benzema unlike Suarez is a big game player. If only Suarez can step up against the big teams, Liverpool would have won their title without fuss.

Slizz

de Gea has been the best keeper this season, but because of how poor United have been he's being mostly overlooked, it's better to be "alright" for a top team, or "good" for a bottom team than amazing for a mid table team.

Craziest thing about DDG is, this is his best PL season for clean sheets, which I find hard to believe due to our musical chairs back 4 this year.

Salvadora

Don't think he's done anything of particular merit besides make pedestrian saves look impressive to the commoner.

Daniel Taylor &#8207;@DTguardian 3m
Chelsea not making fuss but 1am fireworks outside hotel and various prank calls through night. Sure they'll sleep easier tonight.

And it was Gerrard who dozed off on the ball...pls

GK is a hard one.

Can hardly a remember a single error from De Gea in the PL. But he didn't impact the league in any serious way...should that matter?

Anyway, not fussed. Our season was shit and he's one of the 3 best keepers in the world already so that'll do.

Slizz

GK is a hard one.

Can hardly a remember a single error from De Gea in the PL. But he didn't impact the league in any serious way...should that matter?

Anyway, not fussed. Our season was shit and he's one of the 3 best keepers in the world already so that'll do.

I tried my best to forget Sunderland as well but it didn't work.

K1LLER7

GK is a hard one.

Yeah.

Will hurt seeing him leave when the time comes.

This is embarrassing from Porto. Playing at home with their best players against a Benfica team that's playing mostly with their usual substitutes and has been down to 10 for 50 minutes now and still Porto can't score.

LegoArmo

When you think about it, De Gea living in Manchester is the cruelest form of torture. He could be a hero in Barcelona. Appreciated. Actually play for his national team.

If he stays, he's something special.

When you think about it, De Gea living in Manchester is the cruelest form of torture. He could be a hero in Barcelona. Appreciated. Actually play for his national team.

If he stays, he's something special.

You say that like he isn't appreciated now.

We love him. He is our David, we sing his name from the top of our lungs! David De Gea! Sing with me! David De Gea!

We'll release him eventually, he is relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom