• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

10175043_1026872684019614_6126985840292055798_n.jpg

lol

Clegg

Man, if we manage to get money for Cleverley I'll never be able to stop laughing.

If we can get some sort of deal for Coleman then I'll die.

Randdalf

I just read a comment from a Bayern fan that Thiago is always injured because he is still growing :lol

I did actually hear that one of the reasons why Arsenal get so many injuries is because they play younger players too much without waiting for them to fully physically mature.

Clegg

I wonder how much we could get for Young and Fellaini. Cut our losses on both.
I think we'll give one more season to Fellaini to see if we get something good from him.

Young is a lost cause though. His wages are too high for any if the mid table clubs to be interested in him.

Jarnet87

I wonder how much we could get for Young and Fellaini. Cut our losses on both.

We'll give them Welbeck, Young, Fellaini, and Cleverly for Coleman. Plus throw in 5-10 million pounds. It's still a steal for us. I question if Ashley Young could even hack it at Everton, he'd probably be worse then Pienaar.

I think we'll give one more season to Fellaini to see if we get something good from him.

Young is a lost cause though. His wages are too high for any if the mid table clubs to be interested in him.
Fellaini isn't going to play much under LVG, especially if we do actually get a good CM or two.

On second view, that Suarez shot is awful. Just has to hit it with the outside of his boot to the far post which in unmanned by any Chelsea player, and has 3 of our's on it to tap in a mishit, and he slices it down the centre for an easy save :(

Fellaini isn't going to play much under LVG, especially if we do actually get a good CM or two.

Don't think that's right.

LvG will play any player that carries out his instructions as he wants. Fellaini could thrive, we'll have to see.

Also, I think Fellaini would make a good regista in a 3 man midfield.

Razor554

God i want Tata out of the club already. He's clearly not good enough to coach this club. The 08-11 Barca would 5-0 this team and not break a sweat.

Also Alves can gtfo to PSG already. I swear the dude is mental and he must see some invisible tall guy in the box he is desperately trying crossing balls to.

Jarnet87

The only role Fellaini can effectively play is box to box, or as a target man on hoof ball teams. He can't play DM because he's just too damn awkward and slow. sitting back he gets eaten up against faster plays and ends up giving away a ton of fouls because of his size. He's at his best when he can can attack against players, win the ball from them upfield and then push on using his size and strength. He's got some fancy ability too when he's on his game. He had been playing really well under Moyes at Everton the past few years, especially in big games. Of course it's no surprise Moyes couldn't even get Fellaini to play well at United, another failure added on to the pile.

Scum

For once, lolspurs wasn't responsible for a terrible weekend for everyone else.

God i want Tata out of the club already. He's clearly not good enough to coach this club. The 08-11 Barca would 5-0 this team and not break a sweat.

Also Alves can gtfo to PSG already. I swear the dude is mental and he must see some invisible tall guy in the box he is desperately trying crossing balls to.

Have you switched to 4-2-3-1 yet?

Fellaini? Regista? As in what Pirlo does?

Horse...what's going on with you?

No not like Pirlo. I see Pirlo as a more conventional deep-lying playmaker.

I suppose I mean more like a Busquets-style DM that is used in possession-style formations.

High intensity pressing and quick recycling of the ball, rather than play-making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom