• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready

58126-imgur-the-simple-image-sharer-aR1E.gif

This is orgasmic. Thank you.

/death to bayern

LegoArmo

You say that like he isn't appreciated now.

We love him. He is our David, we sing his name from the top of our lungs! David De Gea! Sing with me! David De Gea!

We'll release him eventually, he is relaxed.

I mean by the general population and press. But yes, we all love David <3 x

Blablurn

This is orgasmic. Thank you.

/death to bayern

you are one of the most classless person on this board. but its good. by reading your posts and dealing with the stuff you write i can improve my respect and temper for problematic people. just keep posting, dude. i embrace it.

GQman2121

Banned
Cech is only in the team because he has the most clean sheets. You can't expect the people who vote for these things to actually watch the sport.

pulga

Banned
you are one of the most classless person on this board. but its good. by reading your posts and dealing with the stuff you write i can improve my respect and temper for problematic people. just keep posting, dude. i embrace it.

said the poster who wished an injury on an opposing team player

God, this league is incredible. Still buzzing.

First off, commiserations to Liverpool-GAF. Don't quite know why you turned up and played the way as you did, but I imagine it was pretty gutting.

Very pleased with the performance, was not expecting that all. Felt Kalas was exceptional considering the occasion, we better nurture him well.

Just a good day in general really, makes a great contrast to last weekend.
Wooooord

This victory made my Sunday. And hopefully we ride the momentum into Wednesday!

Porto is awful. Can't believe we let them get a draw off us earlier in the season. Probably one of the main reasons Spalletti was fired.

doicare

Apparently this is the PFA team of the season

Cech

Coleman Kompany Cahill Shaw

Hazard Toure Gerrard Lallana

Suarez Sturridge
Cech? Kompany?? Really?!?

Here's my team:
de Gea

Coleman Cahill Skrtel Baines

Hazard Gerrard Ramsey Silva

Suarez Agüero

F' players being left out just because they've been injured.

Arnie

Scouser on my train talking over the phone about plans should Liverpool win the league.

I'm reading a book about mind management and struggling through a tuna butty.

Compare and contrast, Dr Steven Peters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom