• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not like Pirlo. I see Pirlo as a more conventional deep-lying playmaker.

I suppose I mean more like a Busquets-style DM that is used in possession-style formations.

High intensity pressing and quick recycling of the ball, rather than play-making.

Doesn't he blow too hot and cold to be used as a presser? Sometimes there's a disticnt lack of intensity in his game

3WnZ1UregxM.jpg

floating head pls

Jarnet87

Did Bielsa take a job yet? Barca should hire him, he's insane enough to try and light a fire under the asses of those primadonnas.

No not like Pirlo. I see Pirlo as a more conventional deep-lying playmaker.

I suppose I mean more like a Busquets-style DM that is used in possession-style formations.

High intensity pressing and quick recycling of the ball, rather than play-making.

You're optimistic then.

Fellaini in a possesion style, high intensity quick anything role...is not going to happen.

They're all the things he's bad at.

FootballFan

Why have we been insisting on crossing from the wing in the last few months..what happened to trying a one-two even once at the edge of the box. Just once.

Yeah honestly lets not forget how big a bottling team City is. They only fucking won the league because QPR were busy celebrating not getting relegated.

If City dont win the league I sort of be surprised if Pelligrini keeps his job. I know he won the LC (didnt help Kenny at Liverpool) but considering he has the best squad in the league they really should have walked it, although I guess the question is who they would replace him with which might be what saves him.

I read this the other day and agreed with it

Jarnet87

Tonight I'm going to dream about the coming morning. In this dream I wake up monday morning and check for new football news. van Gaal has officially signed a 3 year deal with United, and we have officially finished up the Carvalho and Shaw deals. I know it's just a dream, and I'll have to wake up to the horror of seeing United further deny van Gaal links, and more stories about the club siding with Giggs, and we are set to smash our transfer record for Cavani.

If City dont win the league I sort of be surprised if Pelligrini keeps his job. I know he won the LC (didnt help Kenny at Liverpool) but considering he has the best squad in the league they really should have walked it, although I guess the question is who they would replace him with which might be what saves him.

I read this the other day and agreed with it

No way will they sack him.

They'd be stupid to do that - I don't think he's that great a manager or anything but he's done alright. There or there abouts.

No Manchester United players have been named in this seasons PFA Team of the Year. The first time this has happened since the 89-90 season.

Another one for Moyseh.

Razor554

Board should just fire Tata tonight and sign Moyes for the last matches to see how shit Tata actually was.

Really glad it is Atletico who wins the league instead of the white cunts.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
We are looking like a second division team, just terrible. Tata is the argentinian version of Moyes.

kmax

Board should just fire Tata tonight and sign Moyes for the last matches to see how shit Tata actually was.

Don't worry, we'll be lifting the CL trophy and drinking your tears.

Cappa

Banned
hahahahahahahahahah farsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

at least they're dominating possession as always!

"Silly delusional Madrid fans with their Copa Del Rey title, still involved in the La Liga title race, and one game away from Champions league finals."

- Footballfan

Linius

Looks like Atletico almost got it yes. Hopefuly they win the games leading up to the game at Camp Nou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom