• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think really highly of Brendan Rodgers, but it's a fair point.

That is, assuming you don't win the league.

Barcelona are at a critical juncture and I can't imagine the decision makers at the club would be keen on appointing someone who hasn't been successful in the traditional sense.

I think a board willing to promote Pep from his role as B-team manager would consider Rodgers. Sure, it's more of a leap of faith to go for someone from outside, but Pep had proved nothing at the top level

bud23

I don't give rats ass if you do win the cl. You will still be just second best team of Madrid.

tumblr_inline_n3tzyvgajw1qbhmtm.gif

Scum

I think they need to adapt their strategy and formation to their players, not sure if the style right now is something the club is enforcing or if that's Tata's fault.

Probably a bit of both. Tata's just a yes man. Barca need another Plan B for moments like this.

Salvadora

I think a board willing to promote Pep from his role as B-team manager would consider Rodgers. Sure, it's more of a leap of faith to go for someone from outside, but Pep had proved nothing at the top level
Guardiola is a Barcelona legend and already had managerial duties within the club.

Like, I see where you're coming from but they're wildly different situations.

Cappa

Banned
pls

All you add to this thread are lol barca posts

Excuse me for talking about Barcelona while they are currently playing. If you'd like I can bring up Real Madrid's 4-0 demolishment of Osasuna in which Ronaldo scored two goals Messi could only dream of.

Great showing today, two own goals!

Linius

You're right it doesn't matter our Copa Del Rey title and our semi-final match against Bayern do, capiche?

You know if you end up losing the CL and the league you'll end up with just the copa. You can't tell me that would be a satisfying season for you?

So Malaga already signed two players: Roberto Rosales from Twente and Arthur Boka from Stuttgart. Halp Bundesliga and Eredivisie fans, are they shit or complete shit?

FootballFan

GOAAAAAAAALLLL

REMUNTADA

GOAT

pls

All you add to this thread are lol barca posts

He has been following Madrid ever since he has been following Ronaldo from ManUtd to Madrid, so don't get angry at him.

Butt-hurt cause Barca kicked both his teams ass in the last 6 years lol.

iKKAmDXznGDTa.gif

Cappa

Banned
You know if you end up losing the CL and the league you'll end up with just the copa. You can't tell me that would be a satisfying season for you?

andddddddddddddddddddd we'd still have a more satisfying season than the clusterfuck that is the Barcelona organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom