• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

iKKAmDXznGDTa.gif

lol this gif

Blablurn

we all like to mock on teams but SOME (not all) real supporters spend more time insulting other teams than supporting their own. its a shame. but its the way they chose.

Cappa

Banned
He has been following Madrid ever since he has been following Ronaldo from ManUtd to Madrid, so don't get angry at him.

Butt-hurt cause Barca kicked both his teams ass in the last 6 years lol.

]

football fan, you are the same person that has stopped replying to me ever since I shut you up after you posted a picture of Pep Guardiola with something in the context of "Talk to me when the person from the youth team also leads your team to a champions league title"

I posted a picture of Vicente Del Bosque, in which you casually failed to reply to and haven't replied since. Funny how you pretty much recycle the same joke I used on you when I said you started following Barcelona in 06-07.

Unlike you, I've been with Madrid from as far as I can remember and that is the days of Davo Suker, Bodo Ilgner, Seedorf, Predrag Mijatovic, Karembeu, etc etc etc now stfu

FootballFan

football fan, you are the same person that has stopped replying to me ever since I shut you up after you posted a picture of Pep Guardiola with something in the context of "Talk to me when the person from the youth team also leads your team to a champions league title"

I posted a picture of Vicente Del Bosque, in which you casually failed to reply to and haven't replied since. Funny how you pretty much recycle the same joke I used on you when I said you started following Barcelona in 06-07.

Unlike you, I've been with Madrid from as far as I can remember and that is the days of Davo Suker, Bodo Ilgner, Seedorf, Predrag Mijatovic, Karembeu, etc etc etc now stfu

Let me guess, you also support Porto or Sporting. lol

fanboys man. smh

The hilarious thing about that is Perez sacking him for not winning the league.

Linius

Surely it's not been a good season. But Madrid fans pretending we're completely shit is just funny. We dropped out in the 1/4 finals of the CL. Maybe because people are used to a ridiculous standard that seems terrible these days. We reached the copa finale and had to bow for Madrid sadly. We're one point behind Madrid (if they win that is) in La Liga.

Oh boy, we're so much worse than Madrid this season. Grow a pair already.

Gurthang

Banned
Xavi should retire. Cesc, Pedro and Sanchez need to fuck from Barca. Hummels would be a good buy but still they need another center back. Buy Reus, Javi Martinez and some old CF for a plan B and Barca can be decent again next season.

Cappa

Banned
Yeah do enjoy dat Copa Del Rey.

Ignore button and middle school aged Ronaldo followers are like match made in heaven, adios.

I'm sorry you aren't mature enough to have an adult discussion without resorting to the ignore button. If you feel you need to use the ignore button it's because I've actually said something truthful that upsets you and for that I apologize! Be my friend? <3

kmax

Surely it's not been a good season. But Madrid fans pretending we're completely shit is just funny. We dropped out in the 1/4 finals of the CL. Maybe because people are used to a ridiculous standard that seems terrible these days. We reached the copa finale and had to bow for Madrid sadly. We're one point behind Madrid (if they win that is) in La Liga.

You guys need to invest in a good CB or two, and you should be alright next season. Anyway good win today. We need you to be sharp when you meet Atletico in the last game, as you never know if they slip at the end.

This win is good for the league.

FootballFan

For Madrid, getting out of round 16 in the CL in the last decade is a success lol.

Razor554

You guys need to invest in a good CB or two, and you should be alright next season. Anyway good win today. We need you to be sharp when you meet Atletico in the last game, as you never know if they slip at the end.

Atleti is gonna win the next two matches anyways, so the last game is going to be irrelevant.

Linius

Yeah, we need fresh blood. Simple as that. Barca transfer history is not all that though, I'll see what happens come summer. But let us not pretend like Barca is a moving trainwreck this season capable of nothing.

kmax

Yeah, we need fresh blood. Simple as that. Barca transfer history is not all that though, I'll see what happens come summer. But let us not pretend like Barca is a moving trainwreck this season capable of nothing.

We're all in it to win it. Atletico's got pole position, but I just hope that they slip in the end, even though the chances are small.

You never know. It's football.

Barcelona's entire defence needs a change. RB, CB, GK. We've never really recovered from the loss of Abidal and Puyol's injuries. And I'm no longer convinced Dani is the right choice as he is poor defensively. Thiago was a big loss in midfield. Xavi is getting older and more sideways with every game. Maybe Fabregas is the answer alongside a midfield of Iniesta and Busquets. Neymar needs to improve massively next season, he's too skinny and too easily knocked off the ball. Defoleu is an interesting one as sometimes he looks like a game changer but his decision making isn't the best.

If they sort out conceding goals cheaply then they might get back some of that early Pep form. And they need to learn how to counter attack effectively. Always way too slow to take advantage of quick breaks.

Mascot

Jesus Christ, I've just seen an advert for Brazilian Barbeque Pot Noodle.

We are gonna get bombarded with Brazilian-themed tat for the next three months straight, aren't we?
inb4 shaved fanny jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom